How to be Cliché- by katrocks247

Funniest story on Wattpad? Definitely this one.

Every. Single. Chapter. had me rolling on the floor laughing.

Its full of clichés (Duh, did you see the title?) And it really deserves to win the 2013 Watty awards

No matter how depressed or even if you are crying somewhere in the corner, I guarantee that this story will make you laugh you heart out.  I mean, just read the damn description and you will have a smile on your lips that's how awesome this is.

This story also has a very good plot line and is full of surprises. So if you need a good laugh, or just a great book then go read it.

Description (Belongs to @katrcoks247)

"Clichés.

            We love them, we hate them, we beat our society over the head with them with sparkly vampires (who are obviously playing for the other team), handsome British exchange students with abs down to their toes and a sleek Harley Davidson conveniently between their sexy legs,  and Alpha wolves that have searched since the dino years for their mate and are accepted by the readers alike even though the Alpha is thousands and thousands of years old and flirting with a young girl. Not to mention, these dudes grow hair on their chest and back every full moon.

Can I get an "ew"?

            I don't know about you, but I'm not brushing my boyfriends back once a month. I have enough issues with hair on my own body as it is"