Teach-er

I was in a English lecture, English was always my favourite, I think it was every girls favourite lesson they didn't really listen they just starred  at the teacher Mr.O'brien, I can't blame them so did I.

The bell rang and lesson was finished, I was the last to leave the lesson. Today I had decided to wear a really short skirt since we had Mr.O'brien. As I was walking out of lesson I could feel him looking at my Arse, I smirked and carried on walking.

'Y/N come here' I heard Mr.O'brien call, I turned around and strutted over, 'I've noticed you haven't been listening in lesson properly and I was worried there was cause for conc-' I couldn't help the temptation I kissed him, he pushed me off 'Y/N what do you think your doing!?' He said, I looked at the floor embarrassed.

He walked off, I was looking at the his desk when I felt a hand grab my ass and lift me up on to his desk, his lips met mine and are tongues interwind 'you don't know how long I've been wanting to to this Y/N' 'same' I replied between kisses.

I felt a hand grab my thigh and pulling my thong down, gently massaging my clit, slipping one finger in earning a moan from me, he slowly started pumping and with time slipped another went in pumping even harder 'Urg Dylan s-stop' I moaned.

He pushed my legs, so they were fully out on the desk and crawled on top of me. He tugged at my shirt and pulled it of, He started to unclasps my bra but got a bit stuck, I giggled a bit and pulled it off for him. I threw it to the floor and lightly started sucking at my boob needing the other with his other hand.

I pushed his off of me and flipped him over 'time for me to return the favour' I pulled down his pants and underwear in one swift movement revealing his large hard on, I grabbed his length and teased him by lightly sucking the tip. 'Y/N stop just get on with it' I finished teasing and took his full length in my mouth.

Once we had finished, we put all our clothes back on and left.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry for finishing short but I this got a bit awkward to write😂