First time

You were at your boyfriend Dylan's house and his parents weren't home, you'd been going out for a while now and had been thinking about doing it with his for a while (for the first time) but were always to scared, but you thought to yourself the time has finally come.

"Dylan" you said grabbing his attention. "Yeah" he replies, "I think I'm ready" you said. "Y/N are you sure" you nodded. "I'll take it easy on you"

He grabbed your hand and leaded you up stair and sat you down on the bed. "What do we do now?" You asked. "Let me lead" he replied.

He undone your belt and slowly pulled down your trousers looking up as if asking for permission, you nodded. He proceeded to pull down your trousers then your underwear, leaving you with only your bra and top on. He pushed your legs on the bed then pulled of his trousers.

He put his head near your clit and started sucking then slipped in his tongue making you moist and earning a moan, he looked up and you and smirked and carried on. He worked his way up kissing and taking of your shirt and unclasping your bra. He leaned over you taking on his shirt revealing his toned chest, you bit your lip at sexy as you could. He smirked in reply

He lined up his now bulging member with your clit and slowly put it in, you moaned as it was your first time causing Dylan to smile. He proceeded to go deeper and faster but at a rate you were comfortable with. You finally moaned really loud causing Dylan to cum.

He then pulled out, he laid next to you and winked while heavy breathing which oddly turned you on.

"That was amazing" you said to Dylan he didn't say anything. You smiled to yourself and fell asleep in his arms it was even better than how you imagined it.

---------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed.

Ily👑