Something new

( first of all I just to apologise for how long it's been since I last updated but I've had no new ideas whoops but anyway enjoy loves x )

Of course you and Dylan had, had sex before, many times actually but it was always so vanilla. The only bit of excitement you got was when he would occasionally smack your ass or get too deep into it and bite your neck, so you decided to take things into your own hands

...

You heard him pull up in his car after work but it was fine, you were prepared, new lingerie, candles set, you were ready ~ but slightly nervous

You heard the door open so you called him upstairs, you heard his Footsteps slowly coming up the stairs , each step getting you more excited. When he opened the fort you were sitting in the end of the bed ready for him, smiling.

His mouth dropped causing the smile on your face to grow wider, you bite your lip to try and control it. You waved you finger calling him to come over and he did, you grabbed his tie and pulled him into the bed, gentle but demanding.

You started to rub his crotch through his pants as you starred him in the eyes trying to see every movement and how you were effecting him. You start rubbing faster, biting your lip as you knew that drove him insane. Small moans filled the bedroom, you lean closer and breath down his neck, whispering "this is only the beginning" as you felt his dick get harder you slowly started pulling down his pants to reveal what was hidden underneath.

You stare in amazement for a second admiring what was yours as you slowly start licking the tip, you swirl your tongue around while simultaneously looking up at him to see his reaction. You could See you was enjoying himself. You stopped for a second to get up and push him down onto the bed so he was facing the ceiling, before shoving his whole dick into your mouth, pushing it to the back of your throat and stopping everytime he would get back up. The moans grow louder causing your panties to grow wetter and wetter, after a few minutes of teasing his cock you decide it's time to move on for your pussies sake.

You crawl on top off him so your legs are on each side of his hips and slowly unbutton his shirt, he wraps his tie around you which you allow. Once his shirt is unbuttoned you take your time to make sure you suck on diffent areas of his abs to mark what's yours. You run your finger along his chest and stare him deep In his eyes, you could see how bad he wanted you and you wanted him too.

You ripped the rest of his shirt off and pushed him further up the bed so his back was against the headboard, you leaned in and teased his lips for a second before going in for a rough, passionate make out. Simultaneously you grabbed his cock and shoved it inside you, you allowed a minutes for it to adjust all the whole moaning into Dylan's lips.

You went slow, you could feel him shaking under you, wanting to slam into you but you wouldn't allow it. You teased him ever further, slow , deep strokes, you wanted to have fun too. You went a little faster and you could feel dylans cock throbbing under you. "y/n let me cum" "what do you say say" you replied smirking at him. You were loving every moment"

"Y/N let me cum. Please." "You have to beg for it" after a few moments of him begging you finally gave in and started going faster and allowing him to slam into you, you could  feel his warm juice fill your insides and you finally got to cum too.

He gave you some after care and then you both fell a sleep for a bit

*i know the endings a bit shit but I haven't update in ages so I wanted to give you guys and all my new followers something to keep you going, ily all 💘💓💝*