0

-prologue-

milkybieber: whassup white boi

milkybieber: u have the voice of a fucking angel u little bitch

justinbieber: thanks:)

milkybieber: holy shit. u little omfg OMG brb I'm gunna go fangirl in my backyard

justinbieber: ...backyard??

AN- ok seriously, long time no talk. i started this in like 2015/2016 and now its 2019, and i've kinda completely shifted focus from jb... this story was kinda big before i took it down to edit, and my intention back in 2017 was to take it down for temporarily to fix inconsistencies and plot holes, but i had a lot on my plate so i forgot about it. its summer of 2019 now and i was really bored and tbh was about to start creative writing for fun in regards to like marvel or something, then i remembered this story and just started cranking out updates.

i literally have nothing better to do with my time so if you're still interested in finishing/reading this story, it probably will be finished by the end of summer which is the beginning of august.

i hope you're still interested because this new version is a couple steps up from the old one..

Disclaimer: i wrote this when i was like 5 years old and im not changing every single thing i initially wrote. i was very dumb, small-minded, and blinded by my love for justin bieber. not only has this story changed, but i've changed as well. 

This story is completely a work of fiction, but is based off of real life people. It is NOT, however, based off of real events or occurrences. 

Now remember, if you enjoy the story, you can support by voting, commenting, and following:')