two

days turned into weeks, and yoongi wasn't getting any better. in fact, he wass getting worse. and by worse, yoongi had been vomiting petals for almost an hour. tears streamed down his cheeks as he tried to breathe, but with more petals coming out of his mouth, there was no room for any oxygen. the scent of camellia quickly filled his nostrils, and he couldn't bear it. he was getting sick of the smell already.

eventually, it stopped, and yoongi was lying on the floor with hundreds of deep red petals surrounding him. his cheeks were dry from the hot tears that rolled down earlier, and his throat and lungs were on fire. it took him a minute to breathe because of how painful it was for his lungs to contract.

he blinked at the dim light of his workshop; his mind running a mile and his body was numb. he was completely unaware of the time, but he pulled out his phone with trembling fingers and typed a quick text to taehyung saying that he was in the workshop.

yoongi's breath hitched, and he felt another wave of petals coming in. hot tears started to burn in his eyes, but this time, he refused the urge to cry as another forty minutes of coughing and vomiting petals came on.

his body felt weak as ever, and he just wanted to close his eyes and never wake up again. he wanted to sleep forever with hoseok's strong arms wrapping around him and heart-shaped lips pressing onto his own, but sadly, this was the price to pay for his unrequited love.

he wouldn't take the surgery, definitely not. he didn't want them to take away of what he built up inside his chest and held on for so long. he didn't want to forget the way his heart melted when hoseok laughed, the way his fingers twitched to touch hoseok, the way his body reacts whenever hoseok touches him, or the way he thinks of the other, beautiful and admiring.

it was just cruel.

and yoongi wouldn't take that option. he would wait because the feelings he was harboring for hoseok were something others can't take away easily.

// yall the first chapter was so shitty bUT THANK YOU FOR THE LOVELY FEEDBACKS OMG