How You Meet

Hunter: You and your best friend were walking around your hometown when a boy walked up to you. "Hey I'm Hunter and this is a dare. Can I have your number?" He said sheepishly. You look over his shoulder to see a boy a little younger than him laughing. "Sure, why not" you replied smiling. Hunter ran back to the boy saying "I GOT HER NUMBER!!"

Brandon: You were running to the ice cream shop around the corner because you were starving. As you turn the corner you run into someone and you both fall. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I didn't see you" you say a little embarrassed. "It's fine" he says. "Where are you going?" He asks. "Um the ice cream place right around the corner." You reply. "Well I'll just go with you then. I'm Brandon by the way"

Jacob: You were swinging on the swings at your local park by yourself when a boy about your age comes and sits in the swing next to you. "Is anyone sitting here?" He asks. "Oh um no" you reply. "I'm Jacob by the way." he says. "Y/n" you reply. You talked with him for a couple hours and he asks"so you don't know who I am?" You give him a confused look. He laughs and says shyly"I'm kind of famous on musically and vine." "So that's were I recognize you from!" You say laughing.

Blake: You got VIP tickets to go to MAGCON and your fav BLAKE FREAKING GRAY was going to be there. Today was the day and you were in line to see him. Once you got up to the front you hugged him and he says "hey cutie!" You smile back and say "I love you so much!" And he replies "I love you more." You blush and realize that he says that to every girl he meets. The security guard tells us it's time when I feel a little piece of paper be slipped into your hand. You look back at Blake and he winks at you.

Weston: You were watching one of Weston's broadcast on the floor laughing. You suddenly got a notification saying Weston wanted to guest you. You got your hair ready and made sure you looked presentable. "Heyyyy!!" Weston says. You and Weston did several challenges and had so much fun. He muted the broadcast quickly and gave you his number.

~HEYYYY TO WHOEVER READ THIS!! I will hopefully be updating every day but if not every 2 days!! THANK YOU FOR READING!!
xoxo
ella