Imagine for Madison

Madisonkirkand23
It was MAGCON Paris and I was currently hiding behind one of the hotel staircases. We were in the middle of a mean game of capture the flag. Of course the only way to split of the teams was boyfriends vs. girlfriends. Girl power...am i right ladies? Anyways I was one of the spies currently listening in on Cameron and Hunter's attack plan. ohnonononononono I feel a sneeze. "achoo" gosh darnit!
"Oh I know that sneeze." Hunter says. "Madison where are youuuu??"
I quickly scurry out of the nearest exit and try to make it back to the base but Hunter catches me. curse my short legs(I don't know if you do or don't have short legs it's just for the story😂)
"Gotcha!" Hunter screams IN MY EAR.
"Could you be ANY LOUDER!" I yell right back in his ear. He grips his ear and I make a run for it.
"You won't get me that easily" I scream back at him.Suddenly I don't know what hallways I have ran down and I'm lost. Ughhh. I have to sneak around and find my way back to the lobby. After a few turns back I've made it but I'm not alone. Brandon and Taylor are right ahead of me. I slowly sneak past them and head to the elevator. Our base was guarded by Natalie (Cameron's girlfriend) and Sydney( Blake's girlfriend). As soon as I reach them I'm bending over clutching my knees out of breathe.
"I'm pretty sure I just ran the whole hotel" I explain laughing a little.
They laugh and not long after I see Hunter, Blake and Cameron running at us. Oh no they can't win. I run straight at Hunter aiming to tag him but of course he dodges it and runs around me. My only chance at getting him is jumping on his back. Well here it goes...oomph.
Somehow i landed on top of him on my stomach while he is on his back. Still out of breathe I say
"Gotcha" and then roll over onto the ground. But unfortunately Cam grabbed the "flag" aka the sock monkey we found and the guys won the game.
"Haha we won!" Hunter yelled in my face.
"I hate you" I reply rolling my eyes.
"No you don't youuuu love me" he says making a funny face. I can't help but crack a smile and reply "yeahhhh" I then grabbed his hand and kissed his cheek.
"Oh come on shouldn't I get a REAL victory kiss?" Hunter whines.
"I guess so...buuuut you have to catch me first" I yell already running. He eventually got that kiss😉

Hey guys!!! I'm back😊 THANK YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH FOR 12k READS!! anyways I hoped you liked it Madison! Love you guys!!

xoxo
ella