You Were A Bet//Brandon

OH MY GOD!! Yesterday Brandon Rowland asked me out!!!! I have liked him forever and I have never been happier! I am so looking forward to today because we are having our first date as a couple! We are going to Denny's(😉) along with his family of course 😂😂. They are picking me up in an hour and I still haven't decided what I am going to wear yet and usually at this point I start to panic. Buuuut I'm still in this slap happy mood  so I don't give a crap. I finally decided on a daisy sundress with a white cardigan and brown sandals. I usually don't wear makeup because I suck at it. 1:00!! They should be here any second. *ding-dong* I start to mentally scream and then the butterflies have arrived when I see his face.
"Hey Brandon" I say smiling.
"Hey y/n can I talk to you for a second?" He asks.
"Sure" I reply letting him in a little unsure about the situation.
"Listen I never meant to hurt your feelings but yesterday was a dare. I like you and all but just not that way. I hope we can still be friends?" He told me.
"Oh yeah I understand" i kind of awkwardly laugh and try to put on a brave face.
"Bye"
"See ya"
As soon as I shut that door I start sobbing. Why is it always me? I'm always the dare or bet. Always the ugly girl who they think is the easy target for dares. I felt so useless and ugly and God, I hate Brandon but really like him at the same time. All I want to do is sit here all day and feel bad about my self and that is exactly what I did.

Lesson from ella: don't ever let a guy get you down. You are so much better than they are and they really aren't worth your time. Always stay strong and don't let them win. Love you all!

xoxo
ella