My Teacher and I

~Chapter Nine~

                            *Adam's POV*

        Today is the day I hang out with Kelsey. If I had a favorite girl she would definetly be the favorite. I mean sure Liz is pretty good but Kelsey is kinky. And that's a good thing. I just hope she doesn't find out I was cheating. It's hard to find girls like her. Oh well, I will stop thinking about that and start getting ready for tonight. I decided to wear a tight blue t-shirt with tight dark blue jeans. She is going to hate me for this but I will make up for it in bed. *Chuckles* Just as I was finishing my thoughts I heard the doorbell. I went to answer it and saw no other then Liz. Damn, what the fuck is she doing here?? I said, "Um, hey baby. What are you doing here?" She said, "Just coming to see you, maybe have a bit of fun." I replied with, "Sorry baby. I'm kind of busy tonight. I have some papers to grade, Do you think we could hang out tomorrow though?" She said, "Sure baby, See you tomorrow. Love you." "Love you too baby. Bye." With that I kissed her goodbye and shut the door, man that 'I love you' thing really works with chicks. ~ About ten minutes later I heard a knock on the door. There stood Kelsey, she looked sexy as ever. I invited her in and we went straight to buisness. Well, not quite.

                *Kelsey's POV*

         I walked into his apartment and we went straight to the bedroom. I can't believe he used to give me butterflies. Ugh, I hate him. Once we were just about to start I asked him for some water. Once he left the room I found his box of condoms and cut a hole in each of them. Big enough to do some damage but small enough so he wouldn't notice. I finished just in time because as I was closing the drawer he walked in and gave me my water I thanked him and took a sip. After that I gave him a condom that I brought making sure that it wouldn't break or anything and we got 'down to buissness'. After we were done we lay beside each other panting. That was something I didn NOT enjoy. I can't beleive I used to get pleasure from him. Now all I get is a disgusting feeling of sleeping with a thilthy man. Once I was breathing correctly I said, " I know that you are cheating on me you thilthy prick. I will do all that I can to make your life a living hell. You will regret ever cheating on me. Now have fun fucking your other girlfriend nowing that everything you worked hard for is in danger." And with that, I smirked at him and walked out slamming the door behind me. I was pretty proud of myself for doing that. No man ever cheats on me without getting payback, 

              *Adam's POV* 

        Damn it, damn it, damn it!!! I have got to stop picking the smart ones! I knew this would happen but I didn't think it would be this soon. I really hope she doesn't do anything as serious as she says she would. Just then I got a text from her.

        Hey Adam, I hope you know that I can just turn in all our texts together. You said some things that could get you in some serious trouble. Hope you sleep tight. Oh, and sleep with one eye open, Prick. 

            I couldn't even reply to that. I didn't know what to say. I shouldn't have texted her some of the things that I texted her. Now I know I am going to be in deep shit. Maybe if I just be nice to her, stay away from her and give her a good grade in my class she won't do anything drastic. The only thing I can actually be happy about right now is the fact that Liz is coming over tomorrow. I'll tell you one thing, I am going to be needing one of those condoms from my drawer... 

           *Liz's POV*

           I am so happy to be hanging out with Adam tomorrow. I mean no offence but he is better in bed then Brenden. Plus it makes it hotter that he is my teacher cause you got that forbidden thing going on. Haha. I got a text from Brenden, it said; 

             Hey baby! How you? Wanna hang out tomorrow? We haven't hung out in awhile. :(

             Hey! I can't tomorrow, I got plans. Sorry baby! I will make it up to you the day after tomorrow though! <3 ;) 

            Yay! This is why I love you. But I gotta go. Bye ! <3

           Love you too, and Aww! :( Bye <3

           Damn, I got lucky, I got the sweet boy who will do anything for me and then I have the hot man who will do anything in bed anytime. How did I get so lucky? I fell asleep that night thinking about tomorrow. I really couldn't wait. 

               *Kelsey's POV* 

            I kinda felt bad for ignoring Liz, maybe we should make up. Eh, Later after all this Adam shit gets under control. I couldn't wait until Monday because then I could get to see Adam and torture him. I have so much against him and he has nothing against me. This is really working out perfectly. It was kind of late so I decided to go to bed. I slept so good because I had put Adam in his place. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like? Again, Sorry about yesterday. And Please vote and comment. <3