The Beginning Of A New Star

Star Pov:
well, i have been living in earth for 2 years already! gosh it feels like i've been living in earth forever! earth is so beautiful! making new friends which there strangers? but Marco is not a stranger! he's a friend! just like pony head from my other dimension! the Diaz family are cool, there like my butterfly family stick together till the end of time. Now Marco! My best friend he's very chill over protective about me? but i just think he really cares about me! which is adorable and cute! wait what? OH! i like Oskar! i hope we will soon be together!

Marco Pov:
i'm so glad that Star came into my life! she has made me happy! and i got over Jackie Lynn Thomas *sorry i forgot how to spell her name!* . I want to ask Star out on a date, but i'm afraid that i will make a fool out of myself just how i did with Jackie Lynn Thomas before. so i have been holding my love for Star for 2 years.

Today is Monday ugh school, Star woke up early and got ready. While Marco was still in bed sleeping, Star sneak in into Marcos room and jump on his bed and woke him up! We both fall out of the bed and Star was on top of me. I could feel her heart beating so nicely, while Star felt embarrassed. They both raised there head up, and they were looking at each other's eyes! Marco was so happy he kept looking at her beautiful soft lips,  Star was spaced out on his hazelnut eyes! Marco was in thought of kissing Star he thought it was time. Marco grab her chin put her closely to his face before they kissed there nose were touching, he could see stars cheeks blinking red. Every time Star feels emotion, her cheeks blink from the hearts. Star was amused and shocked!

Star Pov:
OMG! WHATS GOING THIS IS WEIRD BUT ALSO AMUZED! WILL THIS BE MY FIRST KISS! I suspected to get my first kiss from Oskar! NO Marco wouldn't kiss me? we're just friend? right??

Marco Pov:
Well? this is getting weird? we're just looking at each other doing nothing! but her eyes are shimming blue!

We kept looking at each other, i lean in cause it look like Star spaced out. As I lean in to kiss Star, she lean a little closer to me as if she wanted to kiss me?! we kept leaning closer! i felt the tips of her soft lips, so while Star didn't make a move she decided to move! Marco and Star kissed! they kissed for 15 seconds, when they look at each other Stars eye grew bigger. Star back up and told him she'll meet him in the kitchen as she ran down the stairs.

Stars Pov:
OMG! did me and Marco kissed!

Marco Pov:
WHAT DID I DO! SHE'S PROBABLY GOING TO HATE ME

Marco and Star meet in the table without a single word, they both went to school without talking, all could Star think about was the kiss?? Marco was so embarrassed about today?! He's afraid he will lose Star friendship.

continued .. next chapter in 2 days ..