I Love You Shooting Star

Aloha everyone! here's another chapter of my chapter, hope you enjoy! & i want to spoil something but this is only going to happen in a chapter that no one knows! Okay so in one of my chapters i'm going to include Mabel, Dipper, Stan, Stanford, and probably Wendy. so Mabel starts to like Marco and maybe he will fall for Mabel who knows! just going to spoil a future chapter, but who knows you will get more details when a chapter comes soon.

STAR Pov:

i ran out the door and went up to the roof where marco wouldn't find me. i can't believe he ask me out, i mean i do like him a lot . but what if i'm not ready to fall in love again. what if things don't turn out like correctly , what if things turn out like me and tom . A Very Bad Relationship .

STAR!! ... STAR!! WHERE ARE YOU!! PLEASE STAR COME BACK I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!! STAR. Marco lost his breath trying to find star everywhere in he house but nothing he gave up fell on the floor on his knees, and began to cry. while star was on the roof she heard everything and felt tears. she called marco since she wanted to hear what he will say . Marco! Marco! i'm up here! up in the roof! marco looked around and say star on the roof , and he was relived and happy when he saw her . Marco climb up the rope that leads to the roof and he finally got up to the roof. when he saw star just looking up at the stars, he ran up to her and hug her as tightly but with compassion

STAR!! i'm glad i found you! please don't leave me like that! marco said it will lots of tears. star was just still looking up crying while marco was still hugging her. Star grab marco arms and moved it to his side. Star cleaned her tears and started to look at the night stars again. hey star your alright?? i'm sorry if i made you feel uncomfortable.. marco said it sadly. oh it's alright marco it's totally cool, no harm. why did you leave star, i was getting worried, marco grab her cheeks. Umm Marco please stop don't touch me like that, star grab his hands and put them down. Star what happen? And i'm sorry if i made you uncomfortable earlier, i'm already kinda use to it. Asking the love of my life out and she ends up running away, Marco started to cry. It's not that marco, it's just that i'm not sure if i'm ready to be in another relationship again. Like Tom, he ended up cheating on me with this girl name anastasia. And who can blame him, she was gorgeous, smart, funny, amazing, she was just perfect. I once saw him holding her hand and he kiss her. And i left crying he said sorry. Like if i'm going to forgive just for a sorry. But just look at me Marco! I'm ugly , hideous , dumb , i'm just another piece of useless mess.

Marco Pov:

awe poor star):  . it looks likes she's been threw a lot . but i still love star no matter how she is.

Star you are not useless to me your a shooting star. You are not ugly or hideous, you are the most beautiful girl i have ever met. And star you are smart . Tom he's so stupid too see that he dated an amazing girl like you star. Marco grab stars chin.

Star Pov:

woe! Marco is very different from Tom. i had never seen this side of Marco. i feel happy and more safer. wait hold up! why is he holding my cheeks! why do i feel emotions? oh no no no! if my heart cheeks starts blinking i'll feel so embarrassed!!

Marco .. i-i don't know what to say :$  . i know you won't, so i'll start off. as marco starts to lean in closer to stars lips . Marco what are you do- star is cut off by the kiss. stars eyes were widen and she didn't know what to do?!

Star Pov:

Marco is still kissing me, what do i do?! do i push him away, or should i kiss back?!
while marco is still kissing me i could feel my heart going fast. I already feel my heart cheeks blinking.

stars heart cheeks were blinking she was embarrassed because she's still kissing the boy. But Marco didn't care cause he was still happy that he was with star. Stars eyes were still widen and she didn't know what to do she just kiss back.

Marco Pov:

OMG! STARS LIPS ARE ARE SOFT AS A PILLOW! AND I CANT BELIEVE SHE KISS BACK. i also can't believe we're still kissing on the roof and i haven't fell

Marco and Star were kissing that star had her arms around his shoulders. And Marco had his arms around her waist. it seem like star was enjoying the kiss. star decided to break up the kiss. And when they did they started to look at each other's eyes while they were still holding each other.. umm marco how long was the kiss?? umm around two minutes?! 😅  . oh okay then.. soo what do we do now marco?? i know ! star will you be my girlfriend again. ohh umm ..

Star Pov:
okay star, i have to make a decision. i want to say yes because i am in love with him a lot . but i want to say no because i'm scare of suffering bcuz of love. Marco does seem to love me and care about me, he also seems like he would never hurt me. Okay i'll go say yes!

okay. okay what star, okay no or okay yes?? uhh okay yes. really star you mean it. Yes marco, i mean it. Oh thank you star! Marco hugged star! ohh umm your welcome marco. marco kissed star again, but this time it was only for a few seconds cause they had to go to sleep..

1:03 in the morning

Marco and Star were still wearing there miraculous pj's and were still having there sleep over. they were getting tired so they went to bed. Marco slept in stars bed since it was his decision when the sleep over started. Star went fast asleep in marco's arms. and marco was still awake hugging star to sleep.

Marco Pov:

oh shoot! what am i going to tell my parents when they come back! will they get mad that i'm dating my best friend?? will they be shocked?? you know what, i'm not going to think about it, i'm just glad I got star, and i promise that i will never let her go