Unexpected Love

next day ..

*4 a.m in the morning on a saturday *

Star slowly woke up all tired. And realize that MARCO WAS HUGGING HER. OHH GOD WHAT DO I DO THIS FEELS WEIRD! she was going to let go until she heard marco mumbled..

Marco's Dream:
Mar Star! Please don't go! Please! I care about you! Just don't leave me please! I'm sorry Marco but i have no choice. Earth isn't the happiest place anymore, things change and i just have to leave. Goodbye Marco' . Star don't leave! I-I I Love You Star! crying with lots of tears. Marco woke up and gasped

Star rarely heard Marco but couldn't understand what he said. She saw Marco woke up all worried while she was still hugging him? ohh hey star?😅 . uhh.. hey marco .. oh sorry star, i saw you shivering and i just wanted to keep you warm. It's okay Marco thanks. aye umm what happen to you Marco? oh nothing i just had a bad dream i guess. oh? what was it about i want to help .. oh it was nothing i just almost lost someone and that's it. ohh well i bet that person didn't want to leave, star said. It didn't look like to me, it seem like she wanted to leave.

Star Pov:
woe woe woe woe! did he said she! did he meant me??! nahh maybe he was talking about Jackie maybe he still likes her.. aww now i feel bad about saying it ):

ohh i'm sorry to hear that Marco): . things will be okay(; * star smiled. Thanks star, your a great friend😊 . Star felt like blushing that her heart cheeks were blinking. oh no not again she laugh😅 . oh i'm sorry star did i made you feel uncomfortable. nah i just like umm happy. common star.. we all know that when you have emotions your heart cheeks starts blinking or breaking. Marco, my heart cheeks only break when i'm jealous, mad, or if i want to kill myself. Marco puts his hands on star shoulder and said "Star don't ever commit suicide, please". Marco i can't make that promise, she said it in a sad tone. W-Why not? cause the world isn't a great place, plus we're all going to end up killing ourself. * star was looking at the lake* i'm sorry star. it's okay Marco, let's go to sleep. okay ugh but i have nothing to warm myself, said star. I could hug you if you want 😅? umm sure i guess. okay good morning star. haha well we'll go home at 9. okay then Marco.

a few hours later

well me and star woke up started get pack and ready to go home. Marco and Star had a weird day at the park, but the good part was that they were friends again. I made myself and star some breakfast. i made pancakes with some eggs. STAR! breakfasts is ready! ohh heyyy marco! *did star just hey me with 3 y's?*
hey star. I made breakfast:D . oo this looks good! with her eyes actually turning into hearts. woe star! what's with your eyes? ohh just another part of me since i'm magical i guess 🤓 . ohh well that's cool i wish i can do that 😉 . my mom says that if i end up falling in love and kissing somebody with my heart eyes, then the guy ends up with heart eyes. But only for his love & love of materials, star said. But that's never going to happen looking down and eating her pancakes. what do you mean star? i mean i ended up in love and look where it got me, sad and lonely. Hey star it's alright there's a lot of fishes, your going to catch one a- , star cut me . yaa! then i'll end up eating it 🙂 . sure lets go with that, said Marco 😂 .

Marco Pov:

Me and star ended up kissing? & i don't have heart eyes? maybe she liked me. but didn't love me.. oh well :(( i do want heart eyes but the only thing i want is star in my life and future . 💞

another boring day huh star. yea i guess, i'm just listening to music and looking at the ceilings. hey star wanna just watch a movie, my parents are away again and won't be back till next week. Okay sure it'll be fun(: . k what do you want to watch? idk something interesting:D! okay let's see what we have!! OMG! what happen marco! STAR WANT TO SEE THE MOST AMAZING MOVIE! I REMEMBER WATCHING THIS MOVIE! what is it called Marco? FAT ALBERT! oo that actually seems interesting! i remember going to places and talking to people saying "HEY HEY HEY" in a deep voice 😂 .

Star Pov:
awww! Marco talking about his childhood seems so cute 🌚💗 . ughh star what are you even saying. i'll just watch the movie . Marco looks happy about it

the movie Fat Albert just finish ..

OMG MARCO THIS MOVIE WAS SO BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT! ikr i actually can't believe we still have it. hey hey hey *deeo voice said star. really star 😂 . yes :3 . well ima go make some awesome nachos 😎 . brb star. okay Marco!

5 minutes later ..

Okay i'm back star. soo what's next marco! you'll chose this time(; . okay what about.. "The Boy Next Door" . you sure star? it does look like a scary movie? i'm sure. okay but if you do get scare just hug something . I'm having a blast hanging out with star. although she kept screaming almost half of the movie 😂💜 .

Star Pov:
OH GAWD THIS MOVIE IS SO SCARY! MY HEART CHEEKS ARE BLINKING FAST * when my heart cheeks blink fast, it means i'm having a heart attack or i'm just scared*

Star are you alright? Your cheeks are blinking fast? your not having a heart attack right?!! no i'm fine marco. star don't lie to me. i'm okay Marco, as she was still looking at the tv watching the movie. when a scary part came up. Her cheeks were blinking too fast. Star jumped and landed on Marcos lap.. oh i'm so sorry Marco i- i uh — marco cut her off. Star was dazed off and she was looking into his eyes. Marco grab her cheeks, he leaned to her. Stars eyes were almost heart eyes, but she accidentally backed off. oh um Marco umm looked at the time .. i uhh got to go to my room, but thanks i had a great time, she gaved Marco a little kiss on the cheek. I-I uh had fun 😅 .

Star ran to her room and jumped on her bed.

Star Pov:
What the hell was that!! i could have kiss him back but what did i do! i just had to back out ughh! *str hitting herself with a pillow* . my eyes almost turned into hearts! luckily he didn't notice. he can't know i have feelings for him. i have to pretend i like Oskar even thoo i kinda like him 😬 .

Marco Pov:
ughh Marco! you just had to be stupid! 😫 . i'll go apologize .

Marco knocked on star door. Ehh star, um i'm uhh sorry about what happen. ohh it's alright Marco. i'm going to sleep. do you want me to come in. Okay.. hola star 😅 . heyy marco. Marco? yes star. wanna have a sleepover until we go to sleep.. sure i'm alright with that ..

continue .. * dun dun DUN!*