Under The Night Stars

a week later ...

Marco Pov:
well?.. me and Star haven't talk in a week ever since what i did *hits himself in the forehand* ughh why you got to be so stupid Marco! i'm concerned? did she enjoy the kiss? or what i'm lost! i just want my Star back! i miss her seeing her everyday without a word to her hurts me. should i ask her out? no..no..no i can't just start talking to her then ask her out! she would think i'm weird..

Star Pov:
i miss talking to Marco, and miss his smile, his laugh, and his nice hazelnut eyes!. wait?? what am i even saying! Marco is just a friend!! ughh i don't even know what i'm saying. *should i start a conversation with Marco*. i have to get Marco back!
somehow.. maybe i'll ask him if he wants to go to the park, then i'll ask him if we could be friends again!

Umm.. Marco? said Star. Yes Star? while Marco is in bed just tired. uhh.. want to go to the park and umm.. hang out for a bit just for a bit.. said Star

Marco Pov:
woee! i thought Star would be mad at me! well maybe i should go, we haven't talk in a while and I do miss her! so why not. but i hope i don't do anything stupid again.

sure i'll go to the park with you Star!(: said Marco. *yaa! marco said yess! hooray! said star. got to keep it cool* . Oh okay then umm we'll go there probably at 7:30 since there's no school tomorrow and we can stay there late, said star.

2 hours later ..

okay ready to go to the park Star! ready Marco! they both left out the door. The park was just 7 minutes away but yet.. they weren't even talking.. Soo star, how are you and Oskar?? said Marco. ohh um it's all great i guess, i mean i don't know i guess i started loosing feelings for him cause he hasn't been paying attention to me when we're at school soo yeaa..

Marco Pov:
YES! SHE DOESN'T LIKE OSKAR ANYMORE I MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE WITH HER & MAKE HER THE HAPPIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD!

ohh said Marco. yeaa soo what about you! how are you and jackie <: . ohh well yeaa umm i guess i still like her but i don't know i always give her the nod and she hasn't notice me. sometimes i wonder? will i ever be in love? will i find the girl that makes me happy? the girl i'll be able to give her kisses? the girl that would love me if i was safe kid or not😓 .

Star Pov:
ohh geez! i feel bad for Marco somehow tears were dropping down, i know how Marco feels i'll tell him that so he won't feel bad!(:

oh Marco): don't worry i know how you feel. You do! said Marco. yea i mean we all been in love & lost love that's why there called Crush! because they can take your heart & in the end they end up crushing it, star said with a few tears. Awe Star head up, Marco wiping her tears. i know one day there's going to be a guy out there who would love you, and i bet that guy would never want to crush that beautiful heart you have!💜

Star Pov:
wow! Marco is so sweet and adorable!😍
wait no no no no! i have to get over this. i invited Marco to hang out! not to fall in love with him!!😫

we both lay down on the grass and we started looking at the sky. Marco? yes star? can you umm show me how to find the constellations? ohh sure star! *marco started teaching her about the stars.*
omg! Star looks so beautiful, her eyes are shining, he mumbled. What Marco? oh u-uh nothing i was just amazed by u-um the stars! there shinning bright today!😅 .. oh okay marco.  Well umm i'm getting tired i'm going to sleep, is that okay Marco? oh yea sure um i'll wake you up when it's morning & plus side were in the side nobody is going to be here so we're safe i promise. Thank you marco! *star yawns* well goodnight marco! goodnight star.

Marco Pov:
star has been sleeping for 10 minutes already. she looks gorgeous under the bright stars. i kept looking at the stars! i saw star shivering, i forgot to bring blankets! well i don't feel cold cause i have my jacket. but star was shivering a lot i didn't know what to do! so i was cuddling star and hug her to sleep! she was actually so warm! *marco yawn* before he went to sleep he whisper star in the ear. No matter where we go, where we stay, where we end up to death i will always be there to protect you .. and to love you' and i'm sorry if i make one big mistake in the future. But I promise i'll be there with you, even if you don't want me.

continue ..

haii! i'm sorry this is my first time writing a story. well kinda, but I hope you guys like it!💜