A Purposal

Ayame's POV

I smiled delightfully at my boyfriend who has been with me for about a year and a half. He is so sweet to me and takes me on romantic dates. We were watching a movie on the couch after Mizuki and Joe had left. We then paused when the doorbell rang. "Who could that be?" I asked, as Deidara shrugged. I gulped and nervously walked to the door. I slowly turned the knob and slowly opened the door. I then smiled brightly seeing Sasori. Deidara's best friend and roommate. "Hey" said Sasori, as I waved lightly. "Hi" I said, as he put his hands in his pockets. "The idiot here?" he asked, as I moved to the side and Deidara growled glaring at Sasori. "What the hell can't I have a moment with my girl?" asked Deidara, as Sasori sighed and closed his eyes. "We have to go" he said, as Deidara narrowed his eyes. "Again?" asked Deidara sounding serious. "Yeah, apparently... it's worse" said Sasori, as I paused and looked back and forth, not quite understanding what's happening. "What's wrong?" I asked, as Deidara paused and smiled sweetly at me. "Sorry Ayame, can we make a rain check?" he asked, as I paused blinking a few times. "Eh, but you said you had something important to ask me" I said, as he kissed my lips causing me to blush. I kissed him back and he then broke the kiss. "I promise I will get the chance to ask you" he said, as I nodded watching him and Sasori walk out the door. I then decided to go see Mizuki and Joe at the restaurant. I locked the door to the apartment and my eyes widened when I entered the restaurant. Mizuki and the guy from the other day were fighting on the ground in the middle of the restaurant. "Mizuki" I said, as she stopped looking up at me. My eyes then widened as the guy punched her across the face. "You fucking ass" she shouted grabbing his hair and banged it to the ground. I looked back and forth scared. I then paused and closed my eyes and hands tightly. "JOE" I screamed, and as I did huge thumping noises came from the back. All the customers went running out of the restaurant and Joe stood there with anger in his eyes. He looked down seeing the two fighting and then growled. "MIZUKI" shouted Joe, as she stopped only to get punched in the face again. "Kakuzu control your idiot of a roommate" said Joe, as Kakuzu growled walking over and kicked the guy in the stomach. His eyes widened and he fell to the side. Mizuki got up and was breathing heavily. Joe walked over to her and put his hand on her head. "Your lucky Ayame was here" he said, as Mizuki narrowed her now black eyes. "He started it" said Mizuki, as Joe sighed closing his eyes. "And I'm ending it" said Joe, as Mizuki crossed her arms and turned her head away from him. "I'll talk to you more later Joe" said Kakuzu, as he nodded and walked out of the restaurant dragging his roommate by the collar. "Ayame, why are you here anyway?" asked Joe, as I jumped and then smiled nervously. "Uh, rain check" I said, as he sighed and crossed his arms. "Again? That moron doesn't know how good he has it" said Joe, as I smiled nervously towards him. I know that Joe and Mizuki don't approve of how Deidara is, but I can't help the way I feel. He's so kind and gentle towards me. It's like he's my knight in shining armour. "Can we close up for the day Joe, I'm not in the mood to work" said Mizuki, as Joe sighed looking around. "Might as well" he said, seeing that all the customers had left.

When night came, I was sitting at the dining room table seeing Mizuki glaring at the table. "Enough Mizuki, you have to stop beating up on customers" said Joe, as Mizuki growled. "It was his fault opening his trap like that" said Mizuki, as I paused remembering them fighting in the restaurant. "Never the less, you have to not get on his bad side... I would like Kakuzu to come back and not feel that his roommate is going to get tortured" said Joe, as Mizuki sighed. We then paused as the door knocked. "Who the hell is it at this time?" asked Joe, as I paused seeing him taking out a gun from this pant leg. I then looked at Mizuki grabbing a baseball bat from underneath the table. Joe slowly walked to the door and slowly opened it. He the paused seeing Sasori. "What the hell" he said, as Sasori looked at him seriously. "I have to talk to Ayame before the blonde idiot shows up" said Sasori, as Joe sighed closing the door behind Sasori and locked it. "Hurry it up" said Joe, as Sasori walked up to me and held my hands. I blushed and looked at him shocked. "Ayame, whatever you do, do not accept anything that blonde idiot is about to offer you" said Sasori, as I blinked a few times kind of confused about he was saying. "I don't understand" I said, as he sighed closing his eyes. "You can't okay, you just can't... otherwise I'll never-" he was about to say, but the door knocked again. Joe sighed opening the door and growled seeing Deidara. "Do you have any idea what time it is?" asked Joe, as Deidara smiled nervously walking in. Deidara then paused and growled a bit seeing Sasori holding my hands. "Sasori, I need to talk to Ayame alone" said Deidara, as Mizuki slammed her fists on the table. "Whatever you have to say you can say it in front of everyone" said Mizuki, as Deidara growled and then walked over to me. He took my hands away from Sasori and held them in his own. "Ayame, I know... we have been together for a while" he said, as I paused and looked at his hands shaking. "What I mean is" he said, as I continued to watch him fidget and then blush. "SPIT IT OUT" shouted Joe, as Deidara's grip tightened. "Marry me" he said, as everyone's eyes widened and mine did as well. Sasori growled turning his head and I couldn't believe what he was asking me. "But Deidara" I was about to say, as I looked at his eyes wavering. "I can't live without you Ayame, and I don't want to go on living without you" he said, as I looked at Mizuki narrowing her eyes and turning her head away. I looked at Joe seeing him holding his head. I looked back down at Deidara seeing he was anxiously waiting my reply. I smiled and hugged him. "Yes" I said, as Deidara smiled and kissed me passionately.

Meanwhile after Deidara and Sasori were walking back. Sasori was glaring at Deidara "I can't believe you did that" said Sasori, as Deidara smiled triumphantly. "She's mine now, so deal with it" said Deidara, as Sasori growled. "I'm not convinced" said Sasori, as Deidara glared at him. "What's that supposed to mean?" asked Deidara, as Sasori stopped causing Deidara to stop and they both looked at each other face to face. "It means both Joe and Mizuki don't fully accept you and as long as they don't, I have a chance" he said, as Deidara's eyes widened and he growled. "You wouldn't" said Deidara, as Sasori paused and smirked closing his eyes. "Your right, I wouldn't" he said, as Deidara sighed in relief. "But then again, they might come running after me to change Ayame's mind anyway" said Sasori, as Deidara growled.

I smiled happily looking at my ring. "I'm going to go polish it" I said, as Mizuki sighed closing her eyes. "Ayame, don't get a big head" she said, as I pouted. "Eh, but he just asked me, I can't even have a little bit of an ego?" I asked, as she glared at me. "No way, not from marrying that idiot" she said, as I sighed and looked at Joe. "Joe, tell Mizuki I can have a little bit of an ego" I said, as Joe looked down at me. "Ayame go to bed" he said, as I sighed and walked to my room. I knew they were angry that I accepted, but I was happy... didn't that count at all?

To Be Continued...