Taking Care Of Ayame

Ayame's POV

It had been months since Deidara passed away. I felt lonely and horrible. I wasn't there to help nor protect him. I didn't even know that he was a part of the gang called the Akatsuki. I stood at his tombstone and lightly touched the cement that stood out of the ground. "Ayame" said a voice, as I stopped and turned my head looking at Sasori. "I'm okay" I said knowing he knew I was still upset about the whole thing. He walked over and placed his hand on my right shoulder. I paused when he turned me around and my eyes widened when he hugged me. "I'm here for you Aya, I love you" he whispered, as I stopped and my eyes wavered. Tears then streamed down my face and I hugged him. "I'm not ready" I whispered, as I paused when Sasori stopped hugging me. I looked into his eyes that were caring, lustful and kind towards me. "Forgive me Ayame, I just "I know" I said interrupting him and hugged him. "Can we talk?" he asked, as I nodded and we walked to a close by cafe. We sat in a booth and he was closing his eyes. "What did you want to talk about?" I asked, as I looked at him slowly opening his eyes and then I paused when he placed a note in front of me. I opened it up and my eyes widened seeing it was a note from Deidara before he passed away.

To Aya,

Hey baby, if your reading this... my life in the Akatsuki has come to an end. I admit I should have told you, but I didn't want anything to happen to you. I realise that we have just gotten engaged, but to keep you safe I asked Sasori to take care of you if anything should happen to me. I want you to live your life even if it's without me baby. You are my one and only.

Take care,

Deidara

I sniffed and sobbed. Tears crawled down my face. "Aya, are you okay with me?" asked Sasori, as I paused and looked at him cupping my face. His hands were warm and full of comfort. Before I knew it, he had lead me to his place. I was lying on his couch and soon I moaned when Sasori started making out with me. Sasori was so kind and gentle to give me that note to him. Deidara was so loving to me to know that I could find someone else even when he was gone. I felt guilty yet happy. Guilty because I couldn't stop his death, but happy because I still had Sasori there for me. I then groaned as I felt a cold hand on my hip. I broke the kiss and looked down seeing Sasori putting his right hand underneath my shirt. I looked at him and I paused seeing admiration, devotion and mourning in his eyes. "If... if only I had you first" he whispered, as I stopped and paused seeing tears crawling down his face. "If only I had you instead of him... then... then only I would have this fucking pain, and only I would be suffering" he said, as I felt his hand trembling on my hip. "Sasori... even if it was the other way around, I would still mourn and cry over anyone. Because they are close to me" I said, as I gasped when Sasori started leaving little trails of kisses on my neck. "I love you Aya, damn I love you" said Sasori, as I put my hands through his hair. I kept looking at him. Sasori was treating me like a treasure like I was more precious than gold. "Sasori" I whispered, as he glanced up at me. I paused still seeing tears streaming down his face. "I couldn't stop it" he said, as I paused. "Stop it?" I questioned, as I stopped when Sasori started telling me everything.

"Then we're going to go to Hawaii and I'm going to rob a bank and shit" said Deidara, as Sasori sighed and glanced at him. "I still can't believe she said yes" said Sasori, as Deidara smirked. "Don't worry, I'll convince Ayame to name one of our daughters after you" said Deidara, as Sasori narrowed his eyes at him. "Daughters?" he asked, as Deidara smirked putting his hands behind his neck. "Well duh, I'm going to have a son, and two girls. Deidara Jr., Ayame Jr. and then little Sasori" said Deidara smirking at Sasori. Sasori gloomed and soon they stopped hearing a bang in the air. "What was that?" asked Sasori, as his eyes widened when Deidara started falling over. "DEIDARA" shouted Sasori, as he stopped when guns were surrounding him. "Give up" said a guy dressed in black. Sasori narrowed his eyes and in a blink of an eye Sasori defeated the guys. Sasori then ran to Deidara's aid and lifted his head. "OI DEIDARA" shouted Sasori, as Deidara grunted and smirked at Sasori with one eye open. "You lucky... bastard" said Deidara, as Sasori looked at him shocked. "What?" asked Sasori, as he chuckled. "You remember our deal don't you... you better fucking protect her... or I'll fucking... haunt you" said Deidara closing his eyes.

I could tell Sasori was in great pain. I then kissed his lips. Sasori's eyes widened but soon cupped my face. "Please forgive me Aya" he said, as I smiled sadly and hugged him close. "Idiot, of course... it wasn't your fault" I whispered, as I paused when he started kissing my body again. I moaned and then I moved my hands to the front of his chest. "Aya" he said looking down, as I looked up at him. "Please Sasori" I begged, as he then kissed my lips. I watched as he unbuttoned my shirt and then before I knew it I had given myself to Sasori. Body and soul.

Mizuki's POV

I watched Hidan fight in the boxing ring. He had decided to take me there for a few dates, but I knew it was just an excuse so he could work out and get stronger. I watched as Hidan KO'ed his opponent. I paused and sighed thinking about what Joe had said to me. Hidan walked over next to me putting a towel around his neck. "Hidan" I said, as he glanced at me.

To Be Continued...