Bullying Time!

"Uuuuuuugh! Why is this taking so loooooong!?" I ask impatiently.
"Whats taking so long (F-name)Chan?" Nagisa asks me
"Killing Koro~Sensei! He was alive all these years and we never killed him! Also were already a month into the school year!"
"We are kinda out of practice (F-name)Chan......"he says
"We'll it's not like we can have Karasuma~Sensei come back! You know all that would happen" I smugly reply.
"Yeah......."he looks down.
"Aww! Why all the silence over here? C'mon! The tension in this room is so thick you could cut through it and it's only 7:30 in the morning!"
We look up to see Karma in the doorway.
"Well I'm surprised your not impatient as I am that Koro~Sensei is still alive... Well you really shouldn't it makes sense since your only the SECOND best killer of Koro~Sensei in this assassination classroom." I give him an evil smirk.
"Oh? Is that how it is?" Karma smiles and walks over to my desk.
And slams his hands on it.
"Second best eh? Me? Karma Akabane is only SECOND best in a girls eyes." He says through gritted teeth.
"Yeah what's it to ya? Is the Karma Akabane ACTUALLY loosing his composure to a girl?" I purr.
"Tch." He smiles and puts his hands behind his head and goes to his desk.
"(F-Name)Chan......"
"Nagisa~Kun....?"
"You know.......your amazing!" He grins
"Oh Nagisa~Kun......Anyone could do what I just did." I smile back and pull out a copy of (Favorite Manga/Book) and start to read.

Time Skip 2:30pm
"Ahhhhh.......FINALLY FREE!" I stretch my arms and yawn.
"Heh your not really one for the school scene are you?"
"If you really wanna know Cherry~Kun, As of last year no I have not been much of one for the school scene"
".................."
"Good choice." I don't make eye contact as I pack my stuff.
"We'll see you tomorrow Nagisa~Kun, Cherry~Kun." I do a small wave and walk out the door.
I stop by the Connivence store on my way back home. And pick up some (Favorite Flavor Pocky) And a bottle of (favorite drink) and place the two in my backpack.
There's my lunch for tomorrow..... Sigh.......I really need a job.....
"Well well if it isn't (L-name)San."
A shiver goes down my spine.
I know that voice.....shrill and cold......
I turn my back to face the person were that voice came from.
It's (Enemy's L-Name)San!
"I heard you got dragged off to F-Class. I always knew you would fail at life! The way you walk,talk,smile,laugh.......it's all that of a failure.
I feel my composure shattering.....they are why I'm like this! ..........my true self locked away in my mind....my vulnerability.......I......can't ever show it!
"Oh......(L-name)San....your hands.....there trembling....are you going to show me my favorite side of you?" She purrs
"L-leave me alone (Enemy's L-name)San...." I turn around and begin to walk away.
"Oh but (L-name)San.....I truly enjoy your company."
I continue to walk away.
"(L-name)San you aren't ignoring me are you?" She says in a fake innocent sounding voice.
I stay silent and walk faster. I feel her hand grab my shoulder and turn me to face her. She has a Glare on her face. She smacks me hard.
"Know your place (L-name)San. Don't ignore people who are obviously better then you" she says coldly.
"Y-your not better then anyone just because your in A-Class (Enemy's L-name)San."
"Yes I am! It's the whole reason A-class gets special treatment and F-class gets hauled off to a old rickety building."
"But your personality is toxic" I retaliate.
She pushes me to the ground. And stomps on my back with her fancy stilettos
"(L-name)San what I'm showing you here isn't just physical bullying it's showing that you and all your F-class losers are below me and my A-Class greatness and that A-Class could squash all you little bugs in an instant."
I'm gasping for breath.
"D-didn't A-Class Learn their lesson when picking a fight w-with E-class in Junior High?!"
She picks me up by my collar and looks me dead in the eye.
"That is a subject no one even dares to bring up." Her icy Blue orbs stare into my (E/C) ones.
"I'm surprised that you did....I feel like your asking for a death wish" she smiles evilly.
"I'll make it come true...." She throws me down and repeatedly attacks me.
What did I ever do to her?! I just wanted to have a friend in my first year and she made me so happy but.......this......its......to far...
I black out.

Karma's Pov:
"Hey Nagisa~Kun."
"Yes Karma~Kun?"
"So how long have you known (L-name)San?
"Oh? Well.....since Grade school but two years before junior high she moved to America."
"So she came back in the 3rd year?"
"Yeah...although when she came back she was like a different person....."
"Hmm? How so?"
"Well in grade school (F-name)Chan was a very shy and isolated girl....and she wore glasses to.but once you got to know her she would be very upbeat and happy. But now she sort of blocks everyone out. I have a feeling that these past years haven't been kind to (F-name)Chan."
As if by fate as soon as Nagisa said that we turned the corner to the convincer store to see (L-name)San getting attacked by A class A student.
"No kidding about that!" I say and run over to the A class girl.
"What do you think your doing?!" I stare at her angered
"Oh? Well if it isn't more F-Class scum."
The way she said scum......it sent chills through my soul.
"Well if you MUST know I was showing this scum her place on this earth."
There it is again the cold and harsh way she speaks of our class of our FRIENDS.
"Oh? Is that so? Well I feel that your place on this earth is much lower then anyone's in F-Class."
"What?! Just who do you think you are talking like that to your higher ups?!"
"Who? Me? Well I've been called dangerous, I've been called threatening, but by F-class I have been called Reckless..." I give her an evil smirk
"Tch...... Who are you anyways?!"
She backs up.
She's scared....good
"Me? Well I'm a friend of everyone in F-Class but if you want to go deeper into introductions......I'm Karma......Karma Akabane......and no one wants Bad Karma......"

A/N: hehehehee see what I did there XD so PUNNY!

"Tch......y-you'll be sorry you talked high and mighty to me! I-I'll make sure of it! She runs away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Nagisa....."
"Y-yeah Karma.....?"
"How is (L-name)San?"
"Breathing and Injured pretty bad she was also knocked unconscious......but alive....."
"Good that's all that matters......we should bring her back to her house." I say not looking back at Nagisa and (L-name)San
"R-right"

Time Skip/Pov:Reader-San
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.........
"Nggh........"
W-what happened......? We're am I? I feel pain all over........
I look over and all around the room I'm in.
"T-this is my bedroom......"
I look over on my nightstand and see a small hand written note.
This looks like Nagisa's penmanship....

(F-name)Chan,
Karma and I found you getting attacked by this girl from A-class.
She wasn't really a great person.....well it's not like her actions didn't show that....but anyways Karma took care and made her stop but......she threw out some threats....it kinda worried me to tell the truth...but we brought you back home and we have some pain medication on your nightstand if you need it once waking up feel better soon (F-name)Chan.

From Nagisa

I sit up from my bed.
"Geez.....(Enemy's L/N)San really did a number on me......"
A red drop falls onto my hand. I reach up and touch my cheek. It stings. I pull my fingers away and red liquid covers them.
"Ow....."
I walk to my bathroom and take out a bandage and stick it on my check. I fill a cup with water and take the pain medication.
"Why has she come back.......what did I ever do to her....?"
I glance at the clock
7:39.....
"Man I'm starving......."
I run down to my kitchen and microwave a Cup of (favorite flavor) noodles and click on the tv.
"Time to watch the next episode of (favorite Tv Show/Anime)"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ZzzzzzzzzzzZZZzzzzzz

Hi Minna~San!!!!!! Hope you enjoyed this part!
See you all back here on Wendsday! Or if you read my other stories.....Tomorrow!
Syonara! Minna~San!