Backstory Savour time!

Why......just why......why is my life screwed up?! After all that's happened....and now I'm going to die........

I Never Even Got to Say Goodbye to Karma.........
I black out.

Mama.........MAMA! Please get up! Mama please!
I watch a small (H/C) girl kneeling before a woman laying on the ground.
Huh......? This is.....Me two years ago.....
Tears begin to flood from the young girls eyes.
MAMA!!!

A light flashes and I'm in a church.
....this is my mom's funeral....
I guess it's true when your about to die....your whole life flashes before your eyes....but....why here? Did I not start or have a significant  life before....my mom died...WHY!?
My younger self is clinging to the shirt of an older man.
Tch.......
My father.....
Another light flashes

I'm outside my high school.
NO! WHY HERE OF ALL PLACES!
"Hahahaha! I love you (F/N)Chan your so funny! We're going to be best friends forever I just know it!"
......dang it... I touch my cheek and pull my fingers away. My fingers are glistening from the sunlight hitting my tears.
Why did mom have to die for me to live my life....?
More flashing

"You silly little child! Your going to always be a failure I'm surprised you still have a family!"
My awful home room teacher...I can't believe she is a mother!
"Eat some dirt you little idiot! You need something to help your brain cells work! Hahahaha"
"Yeah but I don't think anything will help her at this point!"
"Go die in a hole that way we can go back to living our own lives!"
The ones who I thought were my friends......
"I always knew you would fail me and look you did better then I thought your officially F-Class Trash!" Goodbye I don't need you anymore. I'm going to find another woman who makes your shameful mother look even more like dirt. And have a kid who is much better then you."
"N-no daddy! Please don't go!"
And my dead beat father....they are all dead to me.....we'll see you all in hell!

A light flashes again.

"(F/N)Chaaaaaan!"
Pew pew!
"(F/N)Chan stop dodging all my lazers!"
Pew pew pew!
"Ok your cornered now! Everyone go!"
Pew pew pew!"
"Nooooooo hahahaha you guys got me!"
I'm smiling.... This was yesterday.....
Pew!
"....."
"...."
"....."
"Karma...Nagisa....Kyano... I thought that you rented the arena for JUST us 4"
"We did..."
"Nufufufu!"
"....Koro~Sensei....."
"GET EM EVERYONE!"
Pew pew pew pew pew pew pew!
"Nyaaaa! Nufufufufu! You children have to work on your aim!"

The last light goes off

No words.

Silence.

The moment I savored the most....

My First Kiss

"(F/N)CHAN! (F/N)CHAN! Please get up!"
"Please (f/n)Chan! Don't die on us!"
I begin to cough up water, it feels as if gallons of water were inside my lungs.
I slowly open my eyes finding myself in Karma's Arms with Him and Nagisa staring and me with worry.
"(F/n)chan....thank god those girls didn't kill you." Nagisa says softly.
I begin to blink slowly.
"Ngh....w-what happened....? H-how am I still alive?"
"We got to you just in time if we had gotten here even a second later they would have......." Karma says quietly.
Then I see something that makes me smile.
The fruit clips......Cherry.....Blueberry.....t-they made an effort to wear them...they are my true friends.
"A-Arigato" I sit up. "I would have been dead right now if you hadn't come....."
"No worries, were your friends (f/n)chan!" Karma smiles softly.
The way he emphasized friends.....this......this is......what friendship really is!