Happy Feelings Time

(A/N) sorry for the odd title this chapter...I couldn't think of a good one...

Karma's question catches me off guard.
"Huh?! You mean you didn't even pick a place to go?"
He smirks
"Nope!" He says triumphantly.
"I figured I'd let the lady pick. What kind of gentleman would I be if I let it be any other way?" He states matter-of-factly.
I scoff
"Hah. Gentleman my ass! I've never thought of that word matching up with you."
Karma pouts playfully.
"Alright alright I'll play along" I wave my hand at him.
"Hmmm where to go....where to go...."
My face flushes.
"Oh yeah this is a date! Gah! Karma's nonchalant attitude towards this ordeal made it totally slip my mind!"
"U-uhm...how about we j-just walk around and figure out things from there!" I stumble over my words.
Karma chuckles.
"Alright sounds good to me!" He flashed me his signature grin.
I look at the ground and nod, hoping to hide my blushing face.
Karma gets up from the couch and walks over to the door, walking out halfway before turning back to me.
"You coming, (F/N)?"
"Y-yeah!" I turn and dash out the door avoiding eye contact with Karma.
He laughs and shuts the door behind him.
Karma and I start walking down the sidewalk.

We walk down the side walk in complete silence. Every once in a while I'll sneak a few peeks up at Karma.
"God this is so awkward....it's just so weird to think that this is actually happening! Me. On a date. With Karma?! After all that's happened to me it feels like it's all a dream. Wait. Maybe it is a dream what if I'm still in the hospital with a coma or something and this is all just one sick dream!"

"(F-Name)! Watch where you're going!" Suddenly Karma's arm reaches out in front of me and stops me from walking straight into a metal pole.

I look up at him blankly.
"O-oh Thank you. I'm sorry...I guess I was just lost in thought." I feel my cheeks heating up a bit.

Karma sighs. "(F-Name). Are you alright? You were all jumpy back at your place and now that we're out your all spacey and quiet...do you not want to be here with me or something?"

My eyes widen. "N-NO THATS NOT!-" I realized I said that louder then I meant and my cheeks heat up even more. I clear my throat.
"No...that's not it at all...I'm sorry I just. I don't really know how to handle this all right now. I'm super happy. But with all that's happened...what if this is just some crazy happy dream?!" I say frantically. I can feel tears start to form in my eyes.

Karma's POV:
I look down at (F-Name).
It's understandable for there to be thoughts such as those rolling around her head. She's right to think so. If it were legal I swear those girls wouldn't go back to that school for a long time. I sigh. And pull her close.

"Yeah...Listen (F-Name) this is no dream." I bend down to eye level with her and lightly kiss her forehead.

Her pupils dilate in shock.
"K-Karma?! W-what was that?!"

I smirk at her. "What do you think it was idiot? I kissed you." I take her hand into mine and the two of us start walking again.
"Come on now. Wipe your tears. This is not the time to think about those things. You're with me now. I'm not letting you think about anything but me."

I smile brightly back at her.