two

"Hoamm... what a shiny day!"

"WAIT, was i dreaming about HONGBIN??!! nononono this can't be true!! And why was i even jealous if he's having a girlfriend?? Urgh! Forget about that Minhye, that was just some stupid dreams"

"This must be because i was too tired yesterday, that i can dream such a strange dream", i sighed. Let's forget about yesterday and start a new day.

****

Huh, i'm going to sit with that lee hongbin again.

And in all of a sudden, "Morning minhye!" Hongbin smiled

I'm gonna admit.. that was an attractive smile.

NONONO. STOP IT MINHYE. YOU HATE HIM OKAY.

"Morning" i faked a smile, i'm even very shock that i just replied him.

"Yeo? it looks like you're in a good mood today!" He chuckled

"Yep, im trying to be nice today" i said

"If you have any problems, don't bottle it up, just talk to me" he smiled

"I'm just missing my bestfriend" i blurted out. Oh shoot shoot shoot

"Your bestfriend? Who?"

"Umm...he is.. his name is Jung Taekwoon but i usually call him Leo"

"Leo? Never heard of him before, where is he now?" He asked.

"He's not here anymore, he's now in america", unexpectedly, a tear rolls down my cheek. And, he immidiately draw circles on my back, and wiped my tears away, looking at me in a worried way.

"Don't cry, you looked happy today, don't let it ruin your day, everything is going to be alright, minhye" he said as he look into my eyes.

"He's already my bestfriend since we're still very very young!" i said by my voice cracking. "And we used to be neighbours too, but then my father passed away and my mom said that she didn't have enough money to raise me up, so she brought me to my aunt's house and asked me to live with my aunt and my uncle, and since that day, i never met my mom anymore" i said with more tears rolling more cheeks. "But i always asked my aunt to bring me to the park that i and leo always went to, so that i can always meet him. We used to play there everyday, we even carved our initials on one of the trees in the park, so that we can always be together".

Hongbin immidiately hug me tightly and i buried my face into his chest and cry out loud. He then rub circles on my back again, and whispered some nice things that actually made me feel better before letting go of me. And i notice that some tears are forming in his eyes too. I felt better, a lot, after telling him everything.

****

"Hongbin! Minhye! Stop talking!" Mr. Nam shouted, "i think it's better if u sit at sunggyu's seat today since he doesn't come" he said referring to hongbin. "Urghhh, i hate this lesson so much!" He mumbled while taking his books and walks to his seat.

Hongbin's POV

"Hoamm... why does this lesson have to be so boring" i yawned once again. I look behind and saw minhye sleeping. Oh my god, she looks so cute when she is sleeping...

Wait, oh nooo, mr. Nam is walking around the class. C'MON KONG! THINK, THINK, THINK. Today hasn't been a good day for her, if mr. Nam is going to get angry at her again, she would feel worse. "Sir!" I shouted. "Yes?"

"Umm... i don't understand this one, number 5, ah, and number 7 too" i said, trying to lure him out of minhye. I stole some glances at minhye mentally to wake her up. "Do you understand?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, thank you sir" oh no, he's going to walk around again. "Sir, sir, sir!" I shouted again. "Yeah?" Oops, he's already getting annoyed i guess. "I'm sorry sir, but i forgot to ask you about number 1 just now" he sighed and explain again for me. I tried to mentally wake minhye up again.

"Do you have anymore question?" Mr. Nam asked. Ah~ minhye is now awake already~ "Oh, uh, no more, thank you sir" i said.

*bell ringing*

"Ok! So that's all for today! See you tommorrow!" Mr. Nam said and walked out of the class as we said goodbye to him.

Yeayy!! The boring lesson is officially done!! Only for today. I sighed, but who cares! It's going home time!

I walked to my original seat and saw minhye preparing to go home.

"What about going home together?" I smiled. "Sure" she said.

I immidiately prepare all of my books and put them inside my locker and my bag . "Ok! Let's go!" I carried my bag and hung it on my shoulder.

(a/n)

HONESTLY I KENT WAIT FOR CONCEPTION AHDHHDHEHHD.

Anw pls vote, thx :)