six

Hongbin's POV

Well, this place is already very beautiful now. And minhye said it will look a lot more beautiful at night? Wow. I'm sure minhye won't break her promise.

Imagine mini minhye playing with mini leo, that must be so cute. But, i don't believe that minhye doesn't have any feelings for leo, they were already friends since a long time ago, it's impossible that they dont have feelings for each other.

Hongbin, seriously why are you thinking about that, you're not jealous right? Nah, i'm not. I pushed all of my thoughts away, trying to forget everything that I've been thinking about.

"Alright, i think we should go home now. The sky is getting darker." Minhye said.

"Okay, i'll accompany you."

"No no, it's okay, really." she said.

"No, a girl walking alone at night is really dangerous. I'll accompany you"

"Okay... thanks for accompanying." She said

***

"Byee." She smiled and waved at me.

I smiled and waved back at her. I made sure that she is already safe and i walked away.

As i arrive at my home, i immediately go to my bedroom and take a quick bath.

I feel my stomach grumbling after i'm done with the bath. So i go downstairs again and cooked ramen. I flipped through the channels on the TV but nothing really catched my eyes. So i eat the ramen quickly and clean everything. I feel myself smiling about today's activities.

And my smile immidiately faded away when i heard sounds coming from upstairs. Damn. Damn. Damn. I'm dead. OH SHOOT, I FORGOT TO CLOSE THE WINDOW JUST NOW. SHOOT SHOOT.

Suddenly, i heard footsteps coming downstairs. NONONO. I quickly shake my head to make sure that my ears should be wrong. But it's not true, i can hear the footsteps clearly now. And now my heart is beating so fast that i think it could explode at any second.

Hyuk. Yes. It's Hyuk. The person who made almost my heart exploded. "HYUK?! WHAT THE HECK. YOU-" at that moment i was so frustrated that i can't even continue my sentence.

"Oh my god, your face looks so pale! You look so scared!" And hyuk just simply laughed. "Well, i kinda climbed through the window, and got in to your bedroom then i went downstairs" he continued.

"Hyuk, you're lucky that my CCTV is broken. And also you can simply press the bell or call me to let me know that you're coming to my house. You don't have climb okay." I sighed

"I pressed the bell! But it didn't work and i forgot to bring my phone." He said trying to hold his laugh, i can clearly see it. "Pfffttt... HAHAHA" and that's when he can't hold it anymore.

"Oh, nice lie hyuk" i faked a smile.

"Pfftt... i didn't.. hahahahah... i didn't lie!"

"Yes, you were"

"Okay, maybe i was, hahaha"

"It's not funny hyuk"

"Okay, okay i'll stop laughing. But you asked me to come this morning, and i said i couldnt beacause i was busy. And now i am here, but it doesnt look like you're welcoming me" hyuk said showing his sad face.

"Hyuk, what if you were me, and i were u? Would you welcome me?"

"Alright, sorry, sorry, i wont do it anymore next time" hyuk said looking at his feet trying to look cute when actually he's so evil.

"Okay, so now, cook me a bowl of ramen" hyuk cheered, i knew that he didn't do the apologize wholeheartedly.

"Cook it yourself" i said and went upstairs.

"Yah! HYUNG!" Hyuk shouted.

I'm actually not mad at him, i just wanted to take my phone though. And he knew where the ramen, plates, and everything are in, because he comes to my house quite often.

I close the window as soon as i get in to my room. And i grab my phone and scroll through it. And suddenly my phone beeps, and it shows minhye just texted me something.

Oh? It's a picture of me and the kid, it's when the kid fell at the park just now and he cried so i tried to comfort him. I can't believe minhye was taking the picture. She's so unpredictable.

Minhye:
" ;) "
"What do you think?"

Me:
"Ahhh, someone secretly took a picture of me huh?"

Minhye's POV

Me:
"You just looked cute with the kid, so i think it's a good idea for me to take a picture"

What the heck did i just send. I shouldn't have said "you looked cute". Damn. What is going on with my brain.

Me:
"I mean the kid looked cute"

Hongbin:
"Oh i look what?"

Me:
"I said the kid looked cute!"

Hongbin:
"Nah, before that part"

Me:
"Fine fine"
"I just said you looked cute with the kid. Why? I was just telling the truth, i didn't mean anything else"

Hongbin:
"Hahahah"
"Alright, alright. Bye then, good nite :)"
"Thanks for the picture btw"

Me:
"Kaykay. Nite"

Hongbin's POV

On my way downstairs, i can feel myself smiling, i really love the picture she took.

I plop on the couch, sitting beside hyuk. He's now laughing so hard at the tv show that he's watching with a bowl of ramen in his hand.

"You're smiling like crazy, what happened?" Hyuk asked still laughing with his mouth full if ramen. He is always over excited. And one thing, he is also evil.

(a/n)

HI GUYSSS, I'M BACKKK. THE EXAMS ARE FINALLY DONE YEAY! HERE'S AN UPDATE FOR YOU!

Oh yeah, and sorry for the changing POVs.