Epilogue

Finally Hongbin realized it again, that how much precious Minhye is to him. "Should we eat something and go for a walk?" Hongbin asked.

"Hmm.. okay i'll just inform my aunt first that i will go home a lil bit late".

"By the way, my parents will go home about tommorrow. Do you want to meet them sometime?" He asked.

"Oh, uhm okay. It's so sudden though." Minhye said nervously.

"It's okay, don't worry. They will like you for sure."

"Okay. My uncle also said that he wanted to invite you to eat a dinner together so that he can know more about you" Minhey said.

"Ahh sure thingg. Let's just do it tommorrow." Hongbin said.

"Oh wow really? I'll tell them later then. Guess what my aunt will cook really good food for dinner tommorrow because of you." Minhye grinned.

Hongbin chuckled. "Alright, let's go somewhere and eat then."

-

"Minhye, i wonder if u still remember but, you promised me that we would go to the park at night if we could".

"Oh yeah! I forgot about that sorry. But maybe we could go now it isn't too late yet. My aunt and uncle wont get angry." Minhye said.

"Really?" Hongbin smiled for ear to ear. "We can go now?"

"Yeah, sure." Minhye smiled too.

The walk hand in hand, watching the sky turn dark.

As soon as they arrived in the park, Hongbin then extend his hand to help Minhye up to the tree.

They sat on the brown old tree
She has her head on his shoulder
Their eyes admiring the twinkling stars
Their hands safe in each other's
Losing in each other's thoughts
though they knew their thoughts were the same;
He promised not to leave her ever again
So does her.

LMAO I KNOW THT WAS SO LOW QUALITY BUT I TRIED OKAY. BY THE WAY THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER, I HOPE U GUYS LOVED THIS BOOK AND THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT ALL THIS LONG X :)