-1-

Scarlett's POV

Drip. Drip. Drip.

That's all I hear. A continuous dripping sound. I think I'm a asleep or something because I feel really warm and comfortable and I don't think I'm awake.

I slowly open my eyes and all I see is white. Where ever I am, it's really bright. Wait, where am I? Who am I?

I sit up quickly and realize I'm in a bathtub. I look around and I see a man standing by the sink. I do the only thing I think I know how to do. Scream.

"Hey hey hey! Calm down! It's alright." The man says as he rushes to the side of the tub.

"Who are you?! Where am I?! W-who am I?!" I ask frantically as I look around, hoping the answer might just be written on the wall somewhere.

"It's alright. I'm your boyfriend, Andy. We've been together for almost a year and a half now." He said as he softly put his hand on my shoulder. I looked at his hand and then I looked down and realized I was naked. I pushed his hand away from me and covered up my body.

"Please... Get away from me." I said as I started to cry. "I don't know you. I don't even know who I am."

"You don't?" He asked, shocked. "Not even your name?"

I thought really hard but barely anything came to me. "I-I think my name starts with an S. Can you tell me my name?"

"I... I would but I want you to remember it on your own. If you don't remember it by tomorrow I'll tell you. Okay?" He said. He kinda seemed nervous for some reason. I just expected him to tell me because apparently we've been dating for a year and a half.

"Alright.." I said as I looked down. "Why am I in a bathtub? Did you... Rape-"

"No! No of course not! I would never rape you baby. You and I were at a park today and while you were by the edge of a small cliff you fell and hit your head. Thankfully the cliff was so small that it didn't kill you. It obviously just really fucked you up in the head. But I brought you back here and you were covered in dirt from the cliff so I decided to give you a bath." He finished. Something about his little story made me not believe it for some reason. Maybe it was the fact that he put no emotion into it. Wouldn't a guy be sad if his girlfriend woke up and didn't remember him at all?

"Oh." I said. "Can I please get out?" I asked.

"Yes. Of course love." He said. He grabbed a towel and held it as he waited for me to get out of the tub. I carefully got out and grabbed the towel. At this point I didn't care if he saw me naked. If he's my boyfriend then he's probably seen me like that a million times. I wrapped the towel around myself and Andy put his arm around me and led me to a large room that I'm guessing was his- our bedroom.

"Make yourself comfortable honey." He said. I awkwardly sat on the bed and looked around. Nothing about the room looked familiar. "Andy?"

"Yes?" He responded as he cleared a couple things off the edge of his bed.

"Do I have any clothes here?" I asked as I shivered in my towel.

"Oh, yes of course my love. Hang on." I watched as he went in the walk in closet and came out with a box of women's clothing. "I don't know if you can remember but you just recently moved in because your landlord kicked you out of your apartment. This is all the clothes you have for now but I plan on going to your old apartment tomorrow to get the rest of your clothes and all your other stuff."

"Oh... Can I go with you to my old apartment tomorrow? Maybe it'll help jog my memory." I asked. Andy's face got a bit pale and there were a couple seconds of silence before he answered.

"Well, babe.. I uh, don't think you should come with." he slowly said.

"Why not?" I asked as I looked through the high end clothing that was in the cardboard box.

"Your landlord had some issues with you, just like you did with her. When you got kicked out she said she'd get you in legal trouble if you ever came back." he said.

"How could she-"

"Baby girl, I don't know all of the stuff that happened between you two. I just think you should stay here tomorrow. This is your home after all." he said. After that, I decided to not ask him anymore questions related to that topic. He seemed annoyed with it.

"I'm gonna go put these on." I said as I held up the clothing I picked from the box.

"Take your time dear." he softly said.

I half smiled and held the towel close to my body and walked to the bathroom. Once i closed the door, I changed into the outfit I picked. It was a plain black tank top and sweat pants that had 'Victoria's Secret' printed across the leg. There were far more fancier clothes in the box but I didn't want to dress up.

Once I was done I looked in the mirror. I had long black hair and emerald green eyes.

"Who am I?" I whispered as I looked at myself.

Then one thing came to me. My first name.

Scarlett.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I really hope you enjoyed the first chapter! I have so many cool ideas planned for this story so stay tuned <3

Vote and Comment

-Reese