-4-

Scarlett's POV

Andy came back with a bunch of taped up boxes of clothes and a bunch of other little things. Oddly, some of them looked brand new but I shrugged it off.

Andy helped me put all my things in drawers and stuff and while we did he told me a little about him. I found out that he's 25, he's in a band but they're taking a break for a bit, and a bunch more things about him.

"So, is there anything you can tell me about our relationship? Before all my memory loss?" I asked as I folded clothes and handed them to him so he could put them away.

"Well what do you want to know?" He asked. His face almost got a bit red, making me think that he was hiding something but it went back to its normal pale color after a few seconds.

"Like, anything pretty much." I said.

"Well we were just like any other normal couple. We started dating a year and a half ago, I met you through a friend of mine and we just really hit it off. I asked you to move in with me about a week before you lost your memory." He quietly told me.

"Ah," I said as I folded more clothes. "What about when I actually lost my memory, can you tell me about that?"

"We were out on a walk in this trail not too far away. You were feeling really light headed and you just collapsed. That's about all I can really remember. This rest is what you know. I brought you home, placed you in the bathtub and here we are." He finished.

I nodded my head and continued folding clothes in silence for a bit until both Andy and I were done.

"Wow, it's seven o'clock already." Andy said as he looked at the clock on the wall. "Should I order a pizza?" He asked.

"Sure." I responded quietly.

"Okay. I know this really good place. I'll call them up." He said. Once Andy was done, we went downstairs so we could sit on the couch together for a bit.

"So how long till the food gets here?" I asked as Andy channel surfed.

"About half an hour. It takes a while to get out here since I live in the countryside area." He said.

"You do?" I questioned. I hadn't even seen anything outside the house yet so I didn't know.

"Yeah... you don't even remember the land outside?" He asked.

"No, I don't." I said. "Can I check it out? It's still light outside."

"Well, I guess. Just let me go with you." He said. Andy and I walked to the front door of his large house and went outside. Immediately I noticed all the land. There were no other houses that I could see no matter where I looked.

"Wow." I said.

"Yeah, isn't it beautiful? I wanted to live somewhere with a lot of land. Somewhere alone and... secluded." He said.

Andy lightly held my hand as we walked around the premises together. It was quite spacious and watching the sun go down on the front step was very cool but Andy dragged me back inside after about twenty minutes.

"So, did you like it out there?" Andy asked with a smile plastered on his face.

"It was beautiful!" I exclaimed as I sat down on the couch. "But it sadly didn't bring back any memories for me."

"Scarlett, don't worry. Even if you can't get your memories back, we'll create new ones that are just as good as the old." Andy said before softly kissing my cheek.

Andy sat dow next to me and just smiled at me with his beautiful white teeth. The way he was smirking at me almost made me want to grab his face and kiss him but then again, would that make me feel uncomfortable? I guess I won't know until I try. I smiled at Andy and slowly started leaning in, and then there was a knock at the door.

"That's probably the pizza." Andy said before getting off the couch to answer the door.

'FUCK!' I internally screamed. I missed my chance while I was feeling ready. Hopefully I'll get another big confidence boost next time...

"That'll be 13.99." I heard the pizza guy say.

"Alright." Andy replied. I looked over and saw the person delivering the pizza. Something about the guy looked oddly familiar. He looked in his early twenties, shaggy blonde hair, and freckles all around his nose and cheeks. There was just something about him. He made awkward eye contact with me before I could look away.

I blushed and looked away but I had a strange feeling that he was still looking at me and I was right.

He was squinting his eyes and staring at me as if he knew me. I was doing the same, except I couldn't figure out what was so familiar about him.

"It's rude to fucking stare." Andy coldly said to the guy as he stood in mfront of him, blocking his view.

"I'm sorry man." he stuttered.

"I don't care! You think its okay to stare at a woman like that?" Andy yelled.

"No I just thought she looked familiar-"

"How about you do both me and my girlfriend a favor by getting the fuck off my property!" Andy's anger made the guy slowly back away and run to his car.

Andy slammed the door and threw the pizza box on the coffee table.

"Andy, I think you should take your medicine." I softly said, hoping I'd help.

"I don't need my fucking pills. I'm perfectly fine." Andy said sarcastically before knocking a glass of water off the table. The loud shattering sound made me cringe.

"Please calm down." I said without making eye contact with him.

"Calm down? Scarlett! Did you see the way he looked at you? I don't want sex hungry cunts checking you out!" He yelled in my face.

"But maybe he wasn't sex hungry Andy! Maybe I actually did look familiar to him! Why are you so mad?" I yelled while tears brimmed my eyes.

"Because I don't like people trying to take what's fucking mine!" Andy stared into my eyes and I into his. His eyes were dark and full of anger.

I got off the couch and pushed Andy away from me. I ran upstairs and locked myself in the bedroom before breaking down and crying.

I may not know much about this relationship, but I do know that it's toxic.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter ^_^ if you did, make sure to leave a comment ❤️

Vote and comment

-Reese