In This Together

BRI'S POV
~~~
Today was the first day of school , for Cameron and I. Because we're joining a new school in the middle of the school year. I get up and head to the bathroom to take a shower. Before I could touch the door knob to the bathroom door , Cameron beat me to it. I'm first ! He said trying to flirt. NO I am , cmon Cameron we only have like 25 minutes !!!!! I say. Oh my god , FINE ! He screamed.

I ignored him and started taking my clothes off in the center of the bathroom. I started to stare at myself in the mirror. I was beginning to pose , as if I was pretty. I went to an app on my phone named 'Spotify'. I turned on some music and started to sing. Before I could hit the second high note , I got a text message. It was my girls !

Lily : OMG BRI CHECK UR INSTA 😣😣😣😣😱😱😱😱
Griffin : BAD STUFF BRIANNA !
Tiff : briiiii !!!!! Check ur instagram
Alayna : girl have u seen insta yet ?😕
Me : no , why ? 😂
Griffin : it's not something worth laughing for bri 😕😕
I hopped in the shower and was on my phone. I had a water proof case haha. So I log into Instagram , I have a whole lot of notifications. I check my comments on my one picture on my profile.

finney3xoxo : yo ur so ugly bwaha
Trinity50load : cough cough slut
Gina22__ : does she think she is cute ? Ew @trinity50load

••and so on ...

Oh my god. I role my eyes.
Lily : did u c ??? 😐
Griffin : I cussed them out in the DM 😂😘
Me : thanks y'all , but I don't care what other people think.
Griffin : ight I got school LOVE YOU & MISS YOU !
All : ❤️💛
Me : 😊❤️
I finish my shower.
••skip everybody's morning routine••

Cameron and I are waiting at the bus stop. I saw a group of girls walking towards my direction. Know those girls ? Cameron said staring at me. Yea they uh.. He held my hand. I know what they did was wrong. He said.

So you know ? I said curious. Yea I saw it. He says. Haha look it's the ugly girl on Instagram! The girls say walking towards me. Hey it's the ugly girl on earth! Cameron said. I gave him the 'shut the fuck up' look. I heard the screech of the bus' brakes.
••on the bus
Cameron and I sat in the very back of the bus. We sat in the same seat.
So uh ... You still didn't answer my question. He stated. What question ?i said acting like I didn't know the question. Last night , after u talked to Braden (The dad , incase you forgot his name.) , I asked if you ....loved me! He said.

Um , Camer- he interrupted me. OH so you don't , it's fine jus- I interrupted him. YES .....yea cam. I laughed. He laughed.
I got a text from Cameron. We're literally right next to each other haha.
Cam : how did those girls even know u ? We at a different school.
Me : honestly I have no idea.
Cameron hit me with the next text.
Cam : I love you brianna ❤️
I looked up at Cameron , then back to my phone.
Me : I love you Cameron ❤️
AWW
Me : and I told u I go by Bri u dumbo❤️
Cam : ok , and I told you I go by ..daddy ❤️😘