New Life

LMAO ^^😍😍😂😂

LOL SORRY THIS WAS SHORT!😩💗
BRI'S POV

I open my eyes to the point where I realize I have been sleeping. I feel my stomach growl in such pain , I look down and notice I have a seatbelt on. I look to my left and see Cameron driving with his right hand on the top part of the wheel while leaning on the window with his left.

Aye sleepyhead , you've been sleep for hours , he says while shifting into the left lane. Hey , um how long have I been asleep? I ask while scratching the back of my head. Only for like ten hours why ? He says while biting his lips. Wait , if I've been sleeping for ten hours .... where are we going? .

Well look at that sign!

I look out my window and see a sign that reads "Welcome to Florida"

CAMERON!

what?

FLORIDA?!

uh yea.

OMG I LOVE YOU!

I know , he said while kissing me on the cheek.

Wait did you like a buy a hotel room or somethin? I asked while he made a turn into the exit.

Mhm!

Wait do you have like a beach house ?

Yes Brianna

OH MY GOD CAM... and you know not to call me Brianna!

haha but you know to call me daddy.

Oh my god shut up. I laugh

{{{

CAMERON'S POV

My grandma past way like a year ago right. So the house is pretty empty and ya know.... it's enough for at least two people. Aha.

///

I walk into the house already knowing that Bri's jaw is dropped.

Cameron did I tell you I love you already?

Yes babe,I say while smiling.

I drop my bags at the front door and walk over to Bri and pick her up and kiss her gently on the lips.

Cameron stop being a tease!

Cameron stop being a tease! I mock in her voice.