Friends

Jacks P.O.V

He tilted by head to the side and bite my neck, hard.

I felt he blood go down my neck. It was awful. Some of the blood even went onto his hands.

I didn't know what to expect. I thought he was joking about the whole 'I'm a vampire' thing but no. He really did bite me. He really was a vampire. And it scared me a lot more then it should have.

I got so scared. I immediately turned my head, trying to pull my neck away, but he ended up cutting my neck with his fangs. It hurt, so much. I didn't know what to do. So what I did do was stand there. Not moving.

I then cried. And I cried and cried until I couldn't cry anymore. I didn't know what else to do. I was too weak. I am only a human after all.

"I'll take your chance. W-what do I have to d-do?" I asked.

"Good. What you have to do is go back to your dorm and act like nothin happened." He said

"What? Really that's it?" I said slightly confused.

Marks P.O.V

"I know humans are dumb, but I was wrong using the word dumb, more like stupid. No of course not. I want you to be my friend. I never have had one." I said looking down at his feet. It was true. I never had had a friend.

"I will if you don't bite me anymore." He mumbled.

"No promises. But yay!! A friend!" I said faking a smile.

"Haha. Calm down! Well what do you want to do, friend?" He asked smiling.

He's really eating this shit up about being friends. So sad. Just kill him soon. Finish the job early.

"Lets go back to my place, and we can hangout in my basement. It has all the old games there and a flat screen T.V." I said grabbing my hand and running to my house. I can't wait to see his face when I pull out a knife. Oh the glorious picture if it now.

Hi! This wasn't a very good chapter. Sorry about that. It's like 12:55 and I don't know what to write. But Yeet. Yeah well bye!!
~Stay awesome bros🎮~