The Zoo

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful young twink named Louis. One day, Louis decided he really needed to use the bathroom. As he enters the bathroom he notices a curly headed boy taking a piss and thinks to himself.

DAYUM SON WHAT A HOT ASS MOFO!!!!! DAAAAAAAAYUM I GOTTA EAT THAT BOOTAY BOIIII!!!!!!

Louis turns slowly to admire the boy's large veiny dick but accidentally splashes his hot urine on the larger boy.

SHIT I JUST PISSED ON HIM BUT DAYUM I GOTTA GET ME SOMMA THAT SEXY BOOTAY

Unaware that he is still pissing on the other man Louis continues to stare at him. When he finally realises he has been peeing on the other man for the past five minutes he panics but cannot stop.

The tall man is now drenched in Louis' urine but Louis continues to zone out singing in his head.

I can't stooop and I won't stooop until I can get that bootay and then I will yell hooray

The other man smirks, suddenly snapping Louis out of his daydreams. Louis looks up at the big man cockily.

"You'll be more drenched later", Louis whispers huskily.

"Oh will I now", smirks the man. Louis bites his lips worriedly.

"Who are you", he whispers.

"Harry Styles", says the much larger man as he grabs Louis around the waist, pulling him in, causing the smol bean to blush. Suddenly, Niall the church boy walks into the bathroom eating a taco. So, Larry decides to go to the zoo in order to avoid Niall.

When they get to the zoo, the two horny boys go get tacos because why not. Then they share a taco because, once again, why not. But, the two boys are still hungry for Juan more taco. As they reach for the taco, their hands bump into each other.

The two boys then started to vigorously make out because their hands were headed towards the same taco. And then, somehow, it rapidly escalates to the point where Louis is giving Harry a blowjob.

At the taco stand.

At the zoo.

In front of Niall, who followed them to the zoo. Who is also filming because Niall is a G. Then, Niall posts the video on YouTube for the Larries enjoyment. Because, Niall is a G.

Then, they suddenly stop for no apparent reason. And just then, Harry rams his massive cock into Louis' little perky bum.

At the taco stand.

At the zoo.

In front of Niall.

Who is filming.

Because Niall is a G.

"Faster Harry Faster!!" Louis moans loudly as parents attempt to avert their children's eyes. Failing miserably because they too are in awe of Larry's radiant beauty. One father whips out his little friend and starts jacking off in the middle of the courtyard surrounding the taco stand Larry is passionately fucking at.

Soon, people realize that the baby penguins have escaped their cages in hopes of joining the fun. Even the monkeys are aroused by the sight of the young men fucking against the taco stand.

But, Louis and Harry realises they didn't have a condom and began to dismally end their pleasure. Suddenly, Liam who had been enjoying watching the boys handed them a condom, because he too is a true G.

As Louis and Harry resumed their activities, Liam became so overwhelmingly aroused that he penetrated Harry's ass and began fucking him with vigor. Zayn who was watching from the crowd became filled with a lusty hunger at this sight and decided to go take Liam right then. As he rams his meaty cock into Liams ass he pulls out his phone to begin playing his new single Pillowtalk. Niall continues to film, excited to put this on his mom blog later that day.

The boys form a fucking train of sorts and continue to fuck each other anally as they walk around the zoo for the remainder of the day.