Tessa Gray finally meets Jace Lightwood

MAGNUS HAS A SECRET

Jace and Clary were interrupted by Mangus Bang , as he opened the door. "Hey Jace can you come with me? Oh and Clary nice tank top." "Mangus! It is called knocking! Give us a moment will you." Jace replied with a harsh tone. "Alright, one minute or Ill barge in again. I will be outside the door." Mangus said while he walked out of the room and closed the door. Mangus heard what was going on inside the room while he was outside.

"Jace we really need to find a room that no one can open it. This is the 3rd time it happened! First Alec, then Isabelle, and now Mangus!!!" Clary said while she watched Jace cover up his chest. Jace is so hot and I love him so, Clary was thinking. Jace noticed that she was starring at him so he said, "Like what you see?" "No, not at all...... I love what I see." She said as she walked over to him, hugged him and looked up at him. "I love you" Clary said, standing up on her tippy toes. "I love you too, and I love me too." He said, then kissed her on the lips. "But we should see what Mangus wants." Jace said as he grabbed Clary's hand.

Mangus heard them coming so he move out of the doorway, just in time. "You two make up a great couple. Clary, I would only like to talk to Jace." Magnus said and gestured Jace to follow him. "Magnus what is so important that you can just interrupt us?" "I will tell you, but first somewhere private. Ahh what about this room." Magnus said as he opened the door. What Jace and Magnus saw next was very shocking.

Simon and Isabelle were making out. "What the heck! Magnus!!! Get out!!!" Isabelle said as she moved away from Simon and slammed the door in their faces. They could hear Isabelle yell through the door "and It is called KNOCKING!!!!" Magnus and Jace didn't speak until they were outside. "Where are we going?" Jace asked after they left the institute's ground. "To my new apartment." Magnus replied. They walked only a block and a half, when Magnus grabbed his keys. They walked up a front porch and Magnus put the key into the hole and turned. They walked inside and sat on the couch. "Okay we are now in your apartment Magnus, so what do you want to tell me?" Jace asked. "Well Jace I have been tracking a couple of families and made a tree. I didn't know you we're a Herondale for a long time, so I added you in and made a copy for you." Magnus said as he gave Jace a family tree.

Jace looked at the names and year of birth till year of death. Two names caught his eye. Will Herondale. "This Will is he the one that Alec is all worked up about?" Jace asked him."Yes" Magnus said with a sad look on his face. The other name that caught Jace was Tessa Gray. "Magnus I think you forgot to write a death date." "Where?" Magnus asked. "Right here. Tessa Gray." Jace said as he pointed to the name. "I didn't make a mistake, she is still alive." Jace was shocked! He had someone alive from his real family!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this story/fan fic.
Please comment your thoughts or opinions are from the first chapter. Also please comment your ideas for the next chapters.
The map that Jace got was just like the one from the Clockwork princess book cover. There is only a few changes the only Carstairs part is Jem and his parents and Cordelia. James Carstairs name was Jem Carstairs. William Herondale was just Will Herondale.
Thank you again. Hopefully I will publish the next chapter soon.
Sorry for any spelling mistakes.
I don't really know how to name chapters. So they will be the first sentence.