Tessa Gray finally meets Jace Lightwood

A NEW RUNE

Jace was on his bed looking at the family tree that Magnus gave him, when he heard a knock on his door. "Come in." Jace said as he set aside the paper. Clary came in and sat on his bed next to him. "Hey beautiful." Jace said. "Remember what happened yesterday? When Magnus barged into my room, and I said. 'we really need to find a room that no one can open it?" Clary asked as she put her head on top of his shoulder. "Yeah. That was really awkward. What about it?" Jace replied. "Well I think I found a way to make sure no one else can come in." Clary said as she was playing with his hair. "Really?! How?" Jace asked. "What can I do but no one else can?" Clary asked, pushing into him. "Well that's a hard one.... Um...... Making new runes" Jace said sarcastically. "Just so you know, I don't know how long it last. So I think you should get Alec and try to get into the room." Clary said as she hopped off the bed "Oh meet me in my room." Clary then walked out of the room and into the dark hallway.

After Clary left, Jace went to find Alec. Alec was in the training room, working on his knife throwing. Ever since the break up with Magnus, he is almost always in the training room. Alec hasn't really been eating, and sometimes he just mutters to himself. "Oh hey Jace! I.can't.believe.that.he.broke.up.with.me.why.did.he.do.that." Alec said to Jace, then started muttering. "Alec stop!" Jace said, as he walked up to Alec and grabbed the knife from his hands. Jace looked closely at Alec. Alec's eyes were red. His face was pale and bony. He was also skinner. "Alec I need your help. Can you come with me?" Jace asked holding on his hand. Alec looked surprised and said. "Yes, I go with you."

Jace and Alec walked to Clary's door. Alec looked very confused. "Jace, why are we at Clary's door?" Alec asked. "Clary is doing an experiment and she wants to know if it works." Jace said to Alec, then yelled to Clary. "You ready?" "Almost just one more second.......Done!" Clary yelled though the door. "Alec can you open the door for me?" Jace asked nicely. Alec opened the door and there was a wall behind it. Alec tried to push the wall, but it didn't more. "Okay Jace, your turn." Alec said. Jace pushed on the wall, the walled suddenly disappear. Jace looked back and saw Alec. Alec was staring right at him. Alec started talking, but Jace and Clary couldn't here him.

Alec watched as Jace disappeared, but the wall was still there. "Jace?" Alec asked and heard no answer. Alec just stood there watch the wall. After a while Alec sat down, criss-cross-apple-sauce. About 10 minutes later, the wall started to crumble.

Finally the wall was down and he could see them both. "Is that all you need from me. Clary, how did you do that?" Alec asked as he got up from the ground. "I made a blocking rune." "Then why could Jace go through the wall and I couldn't?" Alec asked Clary. "Because I wrote Jace and my name right next to the rune." Clary replied. "Can I see the rune?" Alec asked. "Sure." Clary said, ushering them into her room. She shut the door and drew out her stele. She started to draw the rune on the door.They watched her amazed, she always seemed to surprise them. As she finished, she wrote her, Jace and Alec's name. A wall suddenly appeared, but they could see through it. Clary walked through the wall, and examined her work.

As she was examining her work, Maryse walked by. "Clary, have you seen-what on earth happened to your room?" "The room is still there no worries. Have I seen what?" Clary asked. "Alec, have you seen Alec?" Maryse replied. "In my room." Maryse was shock, when Clary said that. "Wwwwhat? How?" Before Clary could reply, Alec walked out, (or through the wall depends on what side of door you are on) Maryse then fainted.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks everyone who commented. I will be adding Jem soon. I will not be able to post (I might, but it is a very slim chance) until around the middle of November. I have been busy with school, volleyball, and oboe which eats up at least 10 and 1/2 hrs. Sorry for not posting this sooner.