Tessa Gray finally meets Jace Lightwood

WHO IS RELATED TO WHOM

Jace walked back to the Institute in silence. This was too shocking for him. Ding! The elevator's doors opened and there by the door was Clary. "What did Magnus want? Did Magnus ask about Alec? This is about Alec right? Jace are you okay? You look a little pale." Clary said once Jace walked out of the elevator. She came up to him a put her hand on his face. "It was just cold outside. No, it wasn't about Alec." I just wish it was. Alec is always in the training room. I feel really bad for him. "Clary I got to talk to Alec, so I will see you tomorrow." Jace said and lied. "Okay, goodnight." Clary said as she stood on her tippy toes. She grabbed his neck and pulled him down. Clary then kissed Jace, and he pulled away and said. "Goodnight. I love you." Then kissed her with some passion.

Suddenly Jace was backed up against the wall. "Get a room!" Yelled Isabelle. Jace and Clary stopped right away. Jace glared at her as he said." Maybe you should too!" Isabelle was now at the elevator "I am going to see Simon, Clary do you want to come with me?" Clary nodded and gave Jace a quick kiss on the cheek. "4th time this week" she whispered in his ear. Clary then followed Isabelle into the elevator.

Jace was now alone in the hallway. Jace didn't go talk to Alec, he when right to his room. Jace sat down on his bed and pulled the paper out of his pocket. Jace found his name and looked to the right Alexander Lightwood, Isabelle Lightwood, Maxwell Lightwood. As he related to Alec? If he wasn't why was he on the family tree. Before Jace could look any farther, there was a knock on his door.

"Come in" Jace said, as he put away the tree into his pocket. The door opened and a head popped in. It was Maryse Lightwood. "Jace suppers ready. Oh I heard from Isabelle that Magnus was here and you were with him. Did he talk to Alec?" She said with a very concerned look on her face. She has been very worried about Alec. "No, he didn't talk to Magnus. Magnus wanted to talk to me privately." Jace said. "What about?" Maryse asked, looking worried and confused. "Nothing important. What is for supper?" Jace asked trying to change the subject. "Well Isabelle tried cooking again, so I got Chinese. So you are welcome to have some." She said as she left the room.

In the lunch room (or what every the name is) there was Alec, Robert, and Maryse. They were all eating Chinese. Alec was muttering to himself while he ate. Maryse and Robert were watch Alec as they ate. Jace quickly ate and left to go to the garden. When he arrived at the garden, he sat on a bench. The smell of all the flowers, surrounded him.

He pulled out the paper again. Ella Herondale, Will Herondale, and Cecily Herondale. Cecily Herondale was married to Gabriel Lightwood. 'Lightwood!' Jace thought, and he looked at the Lightwood tree. Gabriel Lightwood had a son named Christopher Lightwood. Christopher has a son named Isidore. Isidore had a son named Andrew. Andrew had a son named Robert. Robert had two sons named Alexander and Maxwell. So Alec and Jace are very distance cousins! Jace was surprised, and wanted to talk to Magnus about it. But talking about Alec would be a very sensitive subject. He decided not to talk about it tonight, so he left the garden and went to bed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will try to add a new chapter at least every 2 weeks. Thanks again for reading the story. The next chapter will be A NEW RUNE. I am wondering, if I should add Jem or Brother Zachariah into the story. What do you think?