Your my father

Your POV 

You are 5 years old

"YOU MONSTER!!" 

I looked to my mummy and saw she was backing away. I live in France, I beautiful country, but with ugly people. My red eyes looked at her in horror of what I done. I wasn't my fault, he keept on getting my nerves even though I'm just 5. "Mère, I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to do that!" I pleadingly said, with a thick French accent. "NON, YOU ARE NOT MY CHILD ANYMORE!!"

What happened a few minutes earlier~

"Ohnohnohn~! Your daughter is a petite-fille. A cutie as well," The man said. His name was Francis Bonnefoy ((TO ALL THE HETALIA FANS OUT THERE, I AM TERRIBLY SORRY)). He had beautiful, long, golden locks with clear violet eyes like the rare amathysts. "M-Merci sir Bonnefoy," I mumbled shyly, hugging onto my mother's leg. "She has your hair Mademoiselle Danette," (1)he said, taking my mother's hand and kissing it. "Aww your much to kind Francis,". My mother has been dating a lot of men after my...father...disappeared out of the blue. She was really sad until she met Sir Bonnefoy. The only thing I don't like about him is that he's really disgusting. He would look at my mother with a expression that I am not fimiliar with. What I do know is that he's a 'pervert', that is what my older friends like sœur Ella et frère Josh. I am really scared for my mother but if she's happy, I'm happy. "Come inside, dear," he nodded and steeped into my humble mansion. 

Time passed and for some reason, the man would touch my but in purpose and lick his lips at me when mother wasn't looking. I had enough and I don't know how, but I punched him in the stomach. My fist went though him and I slowly took my hand out, grabbing his intentines with me. I ripped them and he coughed blood. I felt my eyes turn into a diffrent colour as I chuckled at him. This wasn't me, I don't know what happened to me. My mother came into the room and saw me and was horrified. "Y-Your just like Sebastian," she murmured. I turned around and saw my mother. My hand was covered in blood, my top and skirt was covered in blood while my face had a few specks of blood.

"YOU MONSTER!!"

I looked to my mummy and saw she was backing away. My red eyes looked at her in horror of what I done. I wasn't my fault, he keept on getting my nerves even though I'm just 5. "Mère, I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to do that!" I pleadingly said, with a thick French accent. "NON, YOU ARE NOT MY CHILD ANYMORE!!"

Suddenly, the window shattered "But she is my child," a thick British accent said calmly. The man was facing my mother so I couldn't see his face. What I could see is that he had midnight-black hair and was clothed in a butler uniform. "Leave. Or do you want to end up like your...boyfriend over there?" My mother's eyes widened an she left the house in a flash. The man sighed and turned around. He had red eyes like me and had a kind smile. "Hello my sweet kitten. I am your père," he said kindly. He said he was my father in French. I didn't want to believe it, but, something told me I could trust him. I cried and ran to his open arms. "Shh, papi's got you," he said calmly. "M-Mère thinks I'm a freak now," I cried into his shoulder. He sighed again and smiled at me "Well, we can be freaks together," his eyes flashed magenta for a second. I was happy, someone was like me. I don't have to be alone. I smiled and nodded "Freaks together!" And with that, my new father carried me to a new home, a new beginning.

A new adventure

Non-No in French, I know this because I know a little French

Mère-mum in French, I know this because I know a little French

Fère-brother in French, I know this because I know a little French

Sœur-sister in French, I know this because I know a little French

Mademoiselle-miss in French, I know this because I know a little French

Merci-thank you in French, I know this because I know a little French

(1)-Danette is a half English, half French name. Danette is actually the female version of Daniel, so to make it French, they put 'ette' on it like Jeannette. This is the actual spelling of 'Danette' cause I know a girl called that.

If there is anything a forgot, please tell me.