My new family

You are 10 years old

"First, (Y/n). You have to do what ever your master tells you ok?" My father said. "Yes, father!"  I said  to my father. Ever since my mum rejected me, father took me in and taught me how to be a demon. The other demons agreed to keep me in the community, even Satin said it was ok. Since then, father look care of me and trained me for when I was ready to serve a human. But, I age differently from humans, really in human years I am 20 but in demon years I am 10. Weird right? We still live in France though, but, not that many people come by where we live so we're safe! Oh! I almost forgot! I am a dream demon, therefore, i can turn into anything you want. A snake, a cat, a tiger, anything! Even a baby or a elderly lady. My father said that this is rare for a demon but am I complaining? Nope! Father smirked and ordered "(Y/n) I order you to bake me am apple pie," I nodded and went to the kitchen of out little house. I baked an apple pie in a flash and ran to the garden where father was waiting. "Here is your pie, master," I said as I bowed slightly with a smile. My father smiled gently and nodded in approval "Impressive, your fastest time yet!" He chuckled an sat on the grass, which is surprising since he didn't like dirtying his stuff. "Come, let's enjoy this pie," I giggled and sat on his  lap. He pulled out forks out of nowhere and gave one to me and we tucked in. This is what I wanted all my life, a happy family.

Timeskip to night time

"(Y/n), my kitten! Wake up! We need to go!" Something nudged me and I sprang out of bed. Demons don't need sleep, but I'm half demon. But I am a light sleeper because of that. "W-What is it father?" I said worriedly. I still has my French accent from 5 years ago. "Demon hunters," is all he said. I gasped and grabbed my little (f/c) bag and put a picture, a teddy, my brush and a necklace father gave me. My father quickly lifted my still small frame up from the ground. He ran out of the back door and jumped into the trees. I heard shouts like "They live here! I know it!" And "We need to kill them! They'll eat everyone in the village,". For the first time in 5 years, I was scared.

Sebastian's POV 

I can not let them kill my precious kitten. She is the only one I love dearly, the only one a care for, therefore, I will protect her from anyone and anything. I watched as they burned our house down. "Father? I'm scared," she whispered. I looked down at the crouching girl and studied her features. She had pericing red eyes, like little rubies, she had dark (h/c) that she got from her...mother and she had slightly tan skin, but as I said, slight. "My sweet kitten, do not fear. I am here," I whispered back and crouching to her height. " Check the woods! We must find them!" A male voice shouted. I silently cursed myself and had an idea. "Sweet little kitten, turn into a black crow," the girl smiled form the idea and she transformed into a small crow. I followed her lead and turned into a big crow and flew off, with her behind me. Her little bag grew small in size as well so it would wrap around the little crow she was. I couldn't believe we survived that. That is it, I will drop her off at a rich family and make her seem normal. She can not be near me, she will die.

Your POV 

We are flying for some time now, I wonder where we are heading? We came across a mansion and father swopped down. I don't get it! We're we going to move into that house? I have no clue. We landed outside the grand house as my father kneeled to my height. He looked very sad for some reason. I wanted to know why. "Father, why are you sad and why are we here?" He sighed and smiled at me "I'm going to leave you here. The hunters knew I had a daughter and if they try to find me, they'll find you as well. This is why I'm going to leave you here. Now quickly, change into a baby," What? Father was going to leave me here...with strangers? I...I want to stay with him. He is my father, my only relitive I know of. I don't want to turn into a fully grown demon without him. I made up my mind, I'm going to turn off my ageing system. "O-Ok, b-but I want to shut down my ageing system. I want to stay young so I can spend my time with you, please?" My father looked shocked and nodded. I closed my eyes and focussed on ageing, I felt my body stop, my heart stop, my lungs stop, everything. My body has stopped ageing, just until I can see my father again. I then focussed and turning into a baby. Slowly my body turned smaller then smaller until I was a baby. I opened my eyes and I was staring at the ceiling. For some reason, I was still in my white night gown on, weird. My father picked me up and sighed, strong me on his lap. He took a notepad and pen out of his coat and wrote a little note. Since I could still read, but not write or say, I could make out what he was writing

Dear miss/mister,

I'm terribly sorry to be leaving this baby on your doorstep. I can not look after her for I am too poor. I want my beloved kitten to have the best future, the best life. Her name is (Y/n) and she has some of here possessions with her which are, a necklace, a picture of me and her dead sister, a teddy and a brush. Her birthday is on the (your b-day). Please, keep her safe with care and protection. If anything would have happened to her, I would be devastated.

From                                                                                                                                                                                                            .        Her father

I pouted when he wrote 'dead sister' which father noticed. He chuckled and flicked his fingers, and a basket and a little red blanket as in his hands. He lifted me carefully and put me in the basket. He set the note and bag in the basket as well. I looked up to him and frowned. I waist I can speak to him as a baby, then I can say something to him. I put my chubby arms up, trying to grab his hands. Father chuckled and held my hands in his "Call my name, and I shall be there," I nodded and cried a little. He wiped the tears away, being extremely careful. He sighed and got up from the ground and knocked the door. He jumped up onto the roof and he was gone, forever. I cried a little and wailed quite loudly. The door swung open and there stand was a beautiful lady. Her hair was a dark brown and her eyes were a bright vibrant blue. To be honest, she looked Asian. She looked down at me and gasped. She lifted the basket and looked around, seeing nothing "Richard! Someone dropped this adorable baby at our doorstep!" She went inside the warm house and set me on a coffee table, infront of a blazing fire "Akane honey, an actual baby?" Then a handsome man came from the staircase. He had raven-black hair and emerald like eyes. He reminded me of father. Oh father, I miss you already. I started crying again and the two tried to calm me down. The man lifted me up and sang a song to me.

"Dancing bears, painted wings, thingsI almost remember.

And a song someone sings, once upon a December.

Someone holds me safe and warm, horses prance though a sliver storm.

People dancing gracefully, across my memory.

Far away, long ago. Glowing dim as an ember.

Things my heart used to know, things it yearns to remember.

And a song someone sings...

Once upon a December~"

I calmed down after he sang that. I was happy, this family isn't snobby, but humble and genourous. "Honey, the poor girl's name is (y/n). The note says that her father was too poor to handle her. Aww the poor little flower. It also says that the picture shows her deceased sister and her alive father I presume. He says that he wants her to live a happy life with protection. It also says her birthday is on the (your b-day. Well, don't worry mister, we will give that to your beautiful daughter," The brunette read the note and looked at me. She smiled and picked me from her husband's arms and rocked me in her hands. "I promise little princess, that you shall not me harmed. Me and your new mother will make you into the most beautiful, kindest, little flower in the world. Not like those other nobles that force their children into marriages and so on," The man's face scrunched up at the thought. He looked quiet funny and I laughed at his face, but all that came out was a little baby laugh which was adorable to hear. The man and woman laughed and looked at me lovingly and went to their beds, with me in the middle. The last thought of the night was

'Where ever you are father, I will be waiting'

The song was called 'Once upon a December' from one of my all time favourite movies made by fox, Anastashia. Go check the movie and song out!