Chapter One

A/N: Hey guy's this is my first story and im not sure how good it is so comments and feedback would be great. Also A Cast would be good, so here goes

~~~

>> Pic of Amelia

Amelia's POV

"Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me.." I sang silently as I wiped down the kitchen counters. It was mine and courtney's 16th birthday today but of course the party was for Courtney and now....me. I sighed and looked at the three teir cake daddy had bought for the party.  I spun around as I heard laughter and footsteps coming down the stairs.

"OMG I heard you turned last night Court....so tell us everything" thats another thing you should know, I'm a werewolf and so is everyone else here,..except I haven't turned and I was meant to last night.

"It was so painful but it was worth it, my wolf is so beautiful. Red, she's red and her names Ray." Courtney said as she sat at the kitchen table. I froze and looked down when Tammy Courtney's best friend said "thats everyone in your family now" I could see them all smirking out the corner of my eye. They were trying to upset me and it was working. I blinked back the tears and walked out only to be grabbed and pulled into a guest room.

"What...." I yelped.

"Happy Birthday Sis" my mouther dropped in shock and I looked at the box my brother Adam was holding. Shaking I took it and opened it, revealing a heart-shaped locket. "Read the Back" he stated. I turned it over and tears slipped down my cheeks

"I will always be by your side....Adam xx" I quicked put it on, the hugged him. I couldn't speak, I didn't know what to say but it didn't matter, Adam understood.

~~

And it turned out I did need him, because during that party I began to shift. I screamed but no body cared but him. He dragged me into the forest and helped me as I turned. 

"Amelia, you're a...a white wolf" Adam said in my mind. I could hear the shock in his voice. "Really, what's wrong about that" I asked looking at him.

"Amelia, white wolves are more powerful, stronger and much rarer than any wolf. Counting you, I only know of 5 other white wolves. Amelia we can't tell anyone you're a white wolf." I stood there just staring at him. I nodded. If Adam said so then it must be important.

"Ok, will you train me, please." I begged as I skipped over to him. I could see he was thinking. He slowly nodded and told me to shift back. I did and brushed my jeans off. We didn't lose our clothes when we shifted like in films which I'm glad. 

That night was the happiest I've been but little did I now that was going to change....

 ~~~

A/N so should I continue???