Chapter One- Part Two

A/N: ok I've done this as a two part for chapter one. Also anyone got an idea for adam

*Two years later*

I knew they were looking at me, blaming me as we all stood in the graveyard. I didn't blame them, it was my fault. If I had just stayed inside stead of trying to help, he'd still be alive. Tears flowed, he was dead...Adam was dead. The only one who really cared about me was gone.

"Amelia get home and start the food" my dad said. I heard anger and sorrow in his voice. I nodded and walked towards my old mini when Courtney grabbed my arm.

"You bitch its because of you he's gone...I swear I'll make your life hell," I stared at her, my twin was telling me my life was going to get worse. I pulled my arm out of her grip and ran, tears running down my cheeks. I got into my car and rove as fast as possible. I skidded as I parked the car and the jumped out. I made my way towards the kitchen when i entered. I  took a deep breath and then started on the food. 

"Amelia go pack your things and got to the attic," my mouth dropped as i stared at my father. They were moving me out. "Didn't you hear me," he shouted before he back-handed me. I gasped and put my hand on my check. He looked taken back for a minute then the look vanished and was replaced by fury. I ran, got my stuff and put it in my new 'room.'  I sat on the lumpy mattress and looked at my gift from Adam.

"Your father, told me to give you this," I jumped  as a letter was thrown at me. I read it and then looked at the floor. Chores....no more school....I had offically been labeled.....

The Packs Maid

--------

A/N so what do you think??? Any ideas. How should I bring mr Alpha in :P Also looking for a celeb for Adam and maybe a cover for the book. 

**Spoiler:: The celeb for The Alpha Mate is.......Ian Somerhalder and he should be appearing very...very soon***