Chapter 7(s): Mine~

We were in the limo, preparing to go to school.....
3rd person's p.o.v

Yoshi sat beside Ayato and Yui sat beside Shuu.
"Oi, Chichinashi, come sit beside Ore-sama." said Ayato to Yui.
"Ehhh, you don't want me to sit beside you?"asked Yoshi while pouting.
"No, I want.....*pulls Yui to himself* both of you to sit beside Ore-sama.*grins*"said Ayato. "nfufufu~Ayato, you need to share. Yoshi-chan, come sit here. "said Laito while patting the sit beside him.
"Er.....No thanks, Mr. Pervy. I'd rather sit with Subaru." says Yoshi while taking a seat beside Subaru who said nothing and kept looking out the window...but you can see a slight blush on him. ;)
"Yoshi-chan, you'd usually sit with Shu. Why not today?"asked Laito. "because.....I sit with who I want and When I want. ok?" said Yoshi while taking out her phone.
"Yo-chan, what are you doing?"asked Kanato while tilting his head.
"Mm...I'm texting...." said Yoshi tapping the screen repeatably.
"Who are you texting?" asked Ayato.
"A friend..." said Yoshi.
"Name?" asked Reiji.
"Ki-chan des~" said Yoshi while still texting.
"Ki-chan?Do you perhaps mean Kiyo Toshiro? The guy you always talk to in class?" asked Subaru wh turned to look at what she's typing.
"Yup, hevs the one." said Yoshi still typing while pushing Subaru away to stop him from watching.
"Nfufufu~Is Kiyo-kun, Yoshi-chan's boyfriend?"asked Laito and at that moment everyone except Shuu, turned to look at Yoshi who was still typing away in her typing world.
"Nnnnope." said Yoshi while typing.
"What are you typing?"asked Ayato.
"Stuff." said Yoshi.
"What stuff?" asked Subaru next.
"School stuff!"said Yoshi.
"You sure it's not some livey dopey stuff like, 'I Love You' and 'I Can't Wait To See You' and stuff?" asked Laito while tilting his fedora.
Yoshi stopped typing and glared at Laito.
" NO! HE WAS JUST ASKING ME ABOUT THE SCIENCE PROJECT!!" said Yoshi and Laito raised his hand up in surrender as he noticed her eyes glowing a slight red.
"Yoshi, calm down." said Subaru while patting her back, sweat dropping, Yoshi sighed.
The whole ride to school was filled with Ayato teasing Yoshi and Subaru calming her, which is actually kinda fun, considered the ride to school was always silent.

They reached school...

Just like any other days, the fan girls will swarm over and would give out a strong scent of different kinds if perfume and when different kinds of perfumes mix, they give out different kinds of smell, some are nice while some.....they kinda smell like garbage.
So, before the path is blocked, Yoshi quickly got out of the crowd, gasping for air.

"Yoshi!"called Kiyo from far away, waving his hand.
Yoshi looked out to him and waved back panting.
"You okay?" asked Kiyo and in return received a small nod from Yoshi.
"Okay, there was something you said that you wanna talk to me, what is it?"asked Yoshi.
"Uh.....Can we go someplace private?Just the two if us." asked Kiyo while rubbing the back if his neck.
"Sure." said Yoshi and they heading to the rooftop, not aware of a pair of ocean blue eyes, watching them from the crowd.

At the rooftop...

"I...I..I love you!" said Kiyo with his eyes closed blushing.
Yoshi just stood there dumbfounded.
"You...you...what.....wha-how?"asked Yoshi.
"I've being in love with you since I've met you for the first time...."said Kiyo blushing.
"I...I don't know what to say..."said Yoshi.
"Yoshi....."
"hmm?"
"will...you....be my girlfr...?Before Kiyo could finish his sentence, he was cut off by a loud thud.
"Shu-nii, why are you here?"ask Yoshi who was shocked to see his older brother here.
"I can be anywhere and anytime I want, Yoshi! Now, come!" said Shu while pulling Yoshi away with him.
"Shu-nii, wait!Ki-ch..."
"No!"
And so, they left Kiyo alone on the rooftop thinking about what just happened....

Back to Shu and Yoshi ...

Shu pushed her into a unused classroom and locked the door.
"Shu-nii, What is the meaning of this?!?!"She asked much annoyed.
"It's obvious, I will not let Kiyo take you away from me, you're mine." said Shu.
"I'm not yours!I don't belong to anyone!"she yelled almost bursting into tears.
"Tsk, you're mine!" said Shu while pinning her to a wall and nibbled her neck while Yoshi struggled. Suddenly, she moaned a little because Shu found her sweet spot and he continued sucking on it, causing her to moan more.
"Heh.... you like this, imouto-chan? Shu smirked.
"Shu-nii...stop...ngh~"
Even though her words were clear, Shu still continued and starting massaging her clothed breasts, she moaned, feeling pleasure coursing through her veins and Shu smirked.
"See, you liked it."
Yoshi didn't say anything as her cheeks turned red. Shu then started fingering her and she moaned louder.
"Shhh......you don't wanna be heard do you?" said Shu.
"*whispers in ear* It's....embarrassing, right?" said Shu in a husky voice and she nodded with red cheeks. Shu inserted one finger into her and she winced in pain.
"Come on, if you can't handle this....*whispers in ear in a husky voice* How are you going to handle this?"Shu said while pressing his boner against her and her eyes widen.
"N-noo....Shu-nii, please...."
Shu ignored her and kept on thrusting his finger in and out of her and added another finger, when Yoshi almost reached her limit, he stopped causing her to whimper. Shu smirked and showed her his wet fingers and licked them in front of her with lustful eyes and gave out a slight moan.
"Imouto-chan tastes good.*smirk*Now you're making me lose my patience with that sweet smell of yours"
Shu bent her down with force and quickly took off his pants and boxers, entering her. She screamed in pain as this was her first time.
"Shhhh.....don't worry the pain won't last long, it'll turn into pleasure later. Now..."Shu continued by whispering sweet things her ear and the pain went away.
"A-anii-chan"she called out while blushing. Shu smirked and began thrusting in and out of her starting at a slow and steady pace and she moaned a little. Shu quicken his pace little by little, and his thrust rougher and deeper, she moaned out as pleasure coursed through her veins and she came.
"I'm not done yet, imouto-chan."said Shu with his deep and husky voice.
Suddenly, the door burst open and in came an angry looking Yuma. Shu stopped and looked at him while she turned away feeling embarrassed.
"What, do you think your doing?" Asked Yuma in anger, while glaring daggers at Shu.
"What does this look like?" asked Shu while pulling out, pinning her to the desk and she gasped.
"*sigh* I was gonna do this alone, but I need to shut her mouth. Wanna join?"Shu asked while smirking.
"Yuma walked over to her and looked at her, she averted her gaze. Shu starting thrusting into her again and she bit her lips preventing the moan to come out and Shu watched Yuma's expression, noticing his bulge. Without wasting anytime, Yuma took off his pants and boxers and forced her to look at it.
"Suck it!" ordered Yuma and she shook her head. Shu chuckled, with one deep thrust from him, she opened her mouth to let out a moan and Yuma took this opportunity and pushed his member all the way into her mouth making her gag. He then thrust in and out, catching up with Shu's pace. The room was filled with the sweet sound of skin slapping, groaning and moaning~ After she came for the fifth time, the boys finally lost it, their member twitched and grew in length as they shoot their warm semen inside her, groaning. They collapsed onto the floor,panting, trying to catch their breath after a long night. On the other hand, she was too exhausted and blacked out after they filled up her insides. They then put on their clothes and helped her with hers. After that, Shu picked her up. Yuma rubbed the back of his head and Shu smirked while sucking on her's neck creating a hickey, Yuma clicked his tongue again as he understood Shu had already claimed her as his.

To be continued...

So........do ya like it? This is the first lemon I've ever wrote, so tell meh if it's good or bad in the comment section below. Oh and I wrote she or her during the make-out session because you guys can like be her and you know.....imagine they are fu*king you instead of her. :D
Anyway, bai bai~

*Yoshi out