Death in the Family

A/N: I'm sorry that this story is really evil and sad, but I hope you enjoy it!

Robin hopped down from his perch and spoke into the mind link, 'Miss M, is the bio-ship disguised?'

'Yes Robin, why?'

'There are some thugs nearing it's location, didn't want them to find it.'

'Oh that would be bad!' Wally added

'Definitely!  Everybody on board with the plan?' Kaldur said

'Yup'  Conner said.

'Got it' Artemis said.

'I'm good' Wally said.

'I know it!' Megan said.

'Hahaha!' Robin laughed.

'I think that meant yes?' Kaldur smiled from his spot.

It was to be a covert mission.  They were to go in and get the information for the big Bats and then they were out of there.  But a few scuffles were expected.

'Now!' Kaldur shouted through the link.

Robin hopped down and kicked a guy in the face, allowing Wallt to speed by and hit another guy.

BANG!

The team turned to the source of the sound.  A man with a gun was running away.

Then Robin, he was bloody and looked really bad.

"ROBIN!"  Wally shouted, hugging his best friend,"ARE YOU OKAY?!"

"Well I'm definitely not feeling the aster." Robin laughed, or tried to.

"Watchtower!  Override Aqualad B-0-2!  Batcave!  Override Aqualad B-0-2!  Cave!  Override Aqualad B-0-2!   Someone come in!  Robin is hurt!  Someone!" Kaldur desperately cried.

------

Batman and the league rushed into the crime scene.  But the were met with a surprise.

Megan was sitting with her head in Conner's chest.  Conner had bloody fists and looked mad.  The league didn't ask.  Kaldur was holding his head in his hands and he looked like he was going to kill someone.  Artemis was sitting on her butt and leaning her head towards the floor.  Wally was bawling into Kaldur.  Robin's body was in the middle of them.

Batman rushed up and held the corpse of his son,"No...."