Alfred

I feel as if the world is falling apart, is it really?

The young master is dead.

I feel as if that is so wrong to say.

The young master is dead.

Why does that sound so wrong?

I bring Master Clark a cup of tea.  Doesn't everybody feel better with a cup of tea?

He looks sad, and I don't blame him, I know that Master Clark has known Master Richard, excuse me, Master Dick, I know he liked it better like that.  Master Dick.  I've always hated saying that, because you know dick is a bad word and like.... but the young master had always insisted.

I looked up and saw the chandelier.

Master Richard!

What Alfie?

Get down!

But the chandelier is so fun!

Master Richard!

Hehehehehehe!

What?  Where did that memory come from?

I... Master Richard... 

I can't think of him.  I won't.  I'll just get the cookie and eat it.

What Alfie, can't I eat that cookie?

No!

Why?

You just ate ten pieces of cake, three cookies, five cupcakes, and ten pieces of pie!

Oh.... I feel sick!

I put that cookie in my mouth quickly and munched it.  I started to down it with a cup of tea.

Alfred... I don't feel so well...

Would you like a cup of tea Master Richard?

I guess....

Hmm...

Fine, I won't do this.  I just quickly look at something else.  The paintings on the wall.  The paintings.  Master Richard had convinced Master Bruce to put up his artwork.  The one with the robin shaped candle that lit up a darkness filled with bats.  The one with the trapeze.  The little d and big d picture with swords and eskrima sticks.  The giant bat and the small robin.

All Master Richard's.

Hey Alfred, Bruce!

Yes, young master?

What is it Dickie bird?

I got an idea.

I have an idea, you need to do your right English, chum.

Master Bruce, I believe the correct way to say that sentence would be; You need to speak your English correctly.

Anyway, after you grownups are done, I would like to speak.

Okay.

I have an idea!  See all my paintings?  Can we put them up, the wall looks so bare!

Sure chum.

Right Master Richard.

Yay!

Okay, why is the young master everywhere?  I have memories of him everywhere!  This is crazy!

But that's okay.  Memories of him everywhere is good.

It will help him live on, his legacy will live on!