Awake

Dick screamed.

Hard.

Wait Dick?

--------

Damian woke up in his bed to a terrible scream.  Only one person he knew could do that.  Grayson.  But no, that meant Father had succeeded....

-------

Barbara was not happy that Damian was up, and was not happy that Dick was screaming, why the h*** did he have to scream so d*** loud?  Wow, Barbara, to many bad words there, shut up, shut up.  Wait Dick was screaming, Damian was awake to something, so that meant, did Bruce make it work?

------

Tim looked up from his book on graphing parabolas.  Oh my gosh, who was screaming that loud in the middle of the night?  Well he meant, only Dick could do that.  Yeah, only Dick could.  Wait Dick?  Did Bruce's plan work?

-----

Jason growled.  Come on.  Trying to sleep here?  Did anybody mind?  But hey, he hadn't heard that scream in a while.  Dick screamed like that.  Hehe, f*** he felt bad for Dick.  But wait, did that mean that Bruce's f***ing plan worked?

-----

Alfred dropped his dish, shattering china across the floor.  Master Richard, the scream.  Did Master Bruce's experiment work?

-----

Bruce's head shot up as the scream echoed across the manor, Barry's call would have to wait.  Was that Dick?  Did that mean it worked?

-----

Barry listened closely.  Did he just hear a scream on the other end of the phone?  Sounded a lot like Dick's scream.  Wait, Dick... did Bruce succeed?

-----

Wally stood by his uncle and listened to the scream.  Dick's scream to be accurate.  Poor Dick.  Dick?!  Did it work, Bruce did it work?

-----

Ollie looked up from the punching bag, he was lucky that Bruce was letting him practice his moves here, his place had burned down.  But that scream, what was that?  Dick having a nightmare again?  Dick's gone, so no.  Wait, maybe not...

----- 

Roy's arrow clattered to the ground and he felt Ollie's hand on his shoulder.  Tell me it worked, it had to!  His brother, he could be..... did Bruce succeed?

------

Artemis looked sharply at Roy, what was his problem?  Was he murmuring something about a dick?  What, so inappropriate.  Wait the scream, did Mr. Wayne succeed?

------

Megan's face shot forward and she felt herself sweating, why was someone screaming in her head?  That was weird. No one should be in there, wait, that time... Robin?

-------

John Jones could feel an anxious scream in his head, uh oh.  It worked.  Yes, that's good!  Dick, it should work... it should...

------

Clark heard the scream as he walked to knock on the door of the manor.  His arms weakened.  Dick?  Bruce, did it work?

-----

Conner could feel Clark's shoulder's get heavy in his arms.  What was wrong?  Clark didn't really have a weakness, unless it was Kryptonite or Robin.  And neither were there.  Unless, was that scream coming from inside that manor, Robin's?