Chapter 42: Party Part 2

"Oh my god! WHAT HAPPENED!?" Gwendolyn yelled pointing at us with a look of horror on her face, causing our group of friends to turn and see us.

And for us, it was like the whole world stopped because it was then that Aniya started convulsing and fell to the ground.

Hendrix and I lost our grip on her, and she slipped out of our hands like a fish and slumped on the ground. She lay there on the ground sprawled out her body moving wildly while we watched on in shock. We've never seen her have any type of seizure or whatever this was before, and it scared us not knowing what happened. TeX was the first one to break out of the trance when her movements slowed.

"So what the fuck actually happened?" TeX asked, getting on his knees by her body moving her hair out of her face and unwrapping her purse that somehow found its way all up to her neck that we hadn't noticed before. She seemed to breathe a bit better after it was gone, but it was still strained.

"Some dude drugged her and was about to rape her when we found her," Hendrix told him, also getting down next to Aniya. Gwendolyn and Jadan came over to me and latched on to my arms shaking after hearing what happened.

"Are you serious!" TeX cried out in fury, "She could be having seizures as an allergic reaction to whatever fucked up drug he put in there. Where is he?"

"Finding him won't do any good right now," I tell him, speaking up after finally finding my voice again.

"What do you mean?" he asked with his angry expression turning into a confused one but keeping the angry tone.

"I knocked him out unconscious. He's not waking up any time soon I think," Hendrix says, looking away from TeX and towards us.

"Are you mad! He could've helped us!" TeX shouted, raising his hand balled into a fist as if he was ready to knock Hendrix out.

"Look, fighting isn't going to help Aniya. We need to get her to a hospital," Jadan said stepping in between the two boys lowering their arms.

"She's right, but we can't all fit in one car. We'll have to split up into two groups," I say with my hands shaking out of fear. What is something else was wrong with Aniya?

"We'll take her," Gwendolyn says, going over to TeX's side and placing a hand on his shoulder, "She'll need a lot of space in the back, so it'll just be TeX and I. Hendrix can help TeX carry her to the car while I unlock it and find a blanket for her. You two can go find Jevan and Niklaus and tell them what happened plus get a ride." We all stared at her for a few minutes in shock at her taking control of the situation before she barked at as again. "We don't have time to waste! Don't just stand there move! The longer we take, the worst Aniya's condition can get!"

TeX and Hendrix pick up Aniya and carry her out the door while Gwendolyn runs ahead to the car. Jadan and I look at each other for a moment before setting off into the sea of people looking for Jevan and Niklaus. We searched around the whole dance floor area and the hallway before going into the kitchen which was only less loud than the other rooms.

"Yelling around for them isn't working because it's so loud. We've only searched half the first floor," I tell her taking a piece of ice to start chewing on since I do that when I'm nervous or stressed out and it's around.

"I'll just call them then; it's probably the fastest thing right now," she says pulling out her phone and dialing the number. It rings a few times before someone answers, and she puts it on speaker phone so that we can both talk and hear.

"Hey, where are you guys?" Jadan asked, walking over to an empty corner with me following her.

"Uh, we're at Niklaus' house," Jevan said like he didn't really want to talk at the moment. Now that I think about it, it was really silent on the other side.

"You guys left without telling us?" I ask, feeling my fury bubbling in my veins.

"Well yeah I mean the party was lame, and it's not like anything bad was going to happen," he says, and there is a muffled sound coming from his end which I assume is Niklaus.

"Well eat your words jackass because TeX and Gwendolyn are bringing Aniya to the hospital," Jadan says into the phone through clenched teeth obviously pissed off.

"Wait . . . what? You serious? What happened?" he asked shocked, sounding like he was caring now.

"Some dude tried to rape her and drugged her causing some stuff to happen, but we don't know what," I tell him before Jadan takes the phone from me.

"Look, call Gwendolyn and go straight to the hospital. It'll take too long to come get us and then go. We'll get another ride," she says hanging up the phone just as Hendrix walked up.

"Did you guys find them?" he asks as Jadan puts her phone away.

"Yeah, but they aren't here because they left. They're at Niklaus' house," I tell him just before Jadan speaks up too.

"We don't have a ride to the hospital now. What are we going to do?" Jadan asks, starting to shake.

"Kade, can't you call your Aunt Heather?" Hendrix asks me with his eyes wide with worry.

"Yeah, but she doesn't know I'm here. She was sleeping when I left, too," I say, cringing at how I'm worrying about that and not my friend.

"That doesn't matter right now! Just call her!" Jadan shouted at me shaking my shoulders.

"Okay I will alright! Stop shaking me!" I shouted out at her pulling my phone out of her clutch to call my aunt.

"Hello," she says answering almost immediately, "Kade is that you? Where are you? It's so loud where you're at."

"Yeah about that, I'm actually at a party-"

"You're at a party!"

"Yes, but listen, we need a ride-"

"Why should I pick you up? Why can't you get a ride from your friends?"

"Because they're bringing Aniya to the hospital!" I shout finally getting her to listen to me and stop cutting me off.

"What?"

"Some dude drugged her to rape her, but we think she was having an allergic reaction or something. She was having seizures too. I don't care if you're mad, but please just come get us," I beg her as the feeling to cry suddenly became strong.

"Ok I'm coming. Just tell the others to come wait outside so that y'all can just jump in, so we can get to the hospital faster," she tells me, hanging up the phone. I told Hendrix and Jadan she was coming and dragged them out of the front door. Not even five minutes later it seems, she pulled up on the curb, and we jumped in the car.

"Thank you Miss Heather for coming get us," Hendrix said from the back seat peering around to look at her.

"You're welcome. Now, would someone tell me exactly what happened?" she asked, speeding down the streets swerving around parked cars and running stop signs to get out the neighborhood and onto the highway.

"She sent me a text that had a lot of typos saying to help her, so I grabbed Hendrix to go upstairs to look for her. We found her tied up with a guy hovering over her with his pants down, and he said he drugged her," I tell her, holding on to the handle by the door on the passenger seat for dear life. She was going really fast, and I was a little freaked out.

"Um can you slow down a little bit. We're going really fast, but I don't want to get to the hospital in a stretcher," Jadan says hugging the passenger seat and timidly looking out of the window to see everything flashing by.

"Yeah I'll slow down a bit," she says, going from about 80 to 50 mph, "It's not like we're going to get hit by a car."

"Don't jinx it!" Jadan cries out leaning back in the seat relaxing a bit.

"How long are you going to keep believing in that stuff. You know it's not real," Hendrix says, playfully hitting her shoulder.

But it was then that a big black truck rammed into the driver's side of the car hitting Aunt Heather and Hendrix.

* * *