Chapter 9 : I Confess

C A M I L A

I fell on top of him and started blushing even more.

It wasn't only the girls staring, but Austin and Jacob.

It really didn't help that I was wearing a sweatshirt that said,"SHAWN MENDES iHeartRadio" on.

"I should probably go get some sleep." Shawn said awkwardly, clearing his throat.

"Yep." I responded.

"Thanks for hanging out with me..." he told me.

I replied with a nod.

"Good night, Shawn." I told him.

"Night, Mila." he responded.

I made my way to the girls' and I's room and they started blasting me with questions once they closed the door.

"Leave me alone! We're just friends!" I told them.

"Camz," Lauren said,"We're like your sisters. We made a promise we would tell each other everything."

The girls all stared deep into my eyes, trying to unlock all the secrets I have been hiding.

"There's a lot..." I told them.

We all sat down on Normani's bed, and they kept on staring at me.

"Jacob kissed me..." I told them first.

"You go girl!" Dinah shouted.

"But it didn't feel right." I continued.

Dinah calmed down.

"I think it was Shawn who made me feel it wasn't right." I confessed,"His smile, his-"

Ally cut me off,"..his hair, his abs-"

"No but for real though. I think I love him..." I said, smiling a bit.

I bit my bottom lip to hide it.

They all stared for a second.

"MILA'S GOT A BOYFRIEND!" Normani shouted,"I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME!!"

"She's grown up so fast." Dinah fake cried, trying not to laugh,"I think I'm gonna pry!"

"It's never happening." I said,"I'm eighteen and he is seventeen-" 

"Girl, you gotta be C.O.N.F.I.D.E.N.T.!" Ally yelled at me, shouting the lyric from BO$$.

I laughed a bit.

"Guys, I'm pretty sure he has another girl in his life though." I yelled out, silencing everyone.

"Yep." I looked at my hands.

"Who is she?" Lauren asked.

"I bet she's not even that pretty." Normani said.

I searched up her Instagram, and found her: 

laurenzzo_  

lauren arendse•

Followed by Shawn Mendes

"Well, her name is also Lauren. She's seventeen, one of Shawn's new best friends, and she is really pretty. I can't top her." 

I scrolled through the pictures, putting it out so all the girls could see them as well.

One of them caught my eye, as I paused the scrolling, my finger on one of the pictures.

It was Shawn and her at prom together a year ago.

The caption: "@ShawnMendes and I at prom. But don't worry guys we're just friends."

"Just friends." Normani said,"Nothing to worry about."

I still was a little suspicious about that, but I moved on anyway.

"I have an idea... Let's go to a party!" Dinah yelled out of the blue.

"No," I told her with my Latina hand gestures,"Dinah, you know I'm not a party girl, and-"

"C'mon, Taylor's having a party, and Shawn's gonna be there, and-" Normani said.

"Girls." I said,"We are going to this party. But first I have to text my mom if it's okay."

They laughed.

*************************************

I AM SO SORRY I HAVE NOT UPDATED IT'S BEEN FRIGGIN' KILLIN' MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Anyway, ily. lol

xoxoxoxo (I wanna put more X's and O's but I'm too lazy so lol)

-CrazyAboutCamila