epilogue

Third Person|>

Wind blew across the yard and the deck, gently caressing the face of one. He squinted against the air that was beginning to dry his eyes, and closed his book that he held in his lap.

Small screams of joy sounded into his ears from the yard and he leaned back into the chair he sat in. A smile appeared on his face as he looked out to the source of the cheerful screams.

He stood from his chair and went over to the railing, carefully placing his arms on it and leaning against it. His eyes lit up when the screams changed into laughter.

But the smile on his face grew when he felt a pair of strong arms wrap around his waist.

"And what do you think you're doing?" The elder male asked the other. He merely pulled his hips into his own with a smirk.

"Nothing~" He sung into the elders ear. The one responsible —Namjoon— leaned forward slightly and nibbled on his lovers ear. The victim —Jin— felt a shiver run down his spine as he did so. Namjoon only continued and began kissed Jin's neck softly, nipping here and there.

It took all of Jin's will to bite back a moan. "Ah, Namjoon, not now." He managed to say.

"I don't care~" Namjoon mumbled back and began softly sucking on a sweet spot on the side of his neck.

But suddenly, the one who had been laughing earlier called out to the two.

"Daddy's!"

Namjoon stopped for a moment and looked away from Jin's neck to the small girl in the middle of their yard, who was wearing a pink swim suit, and waving at the two up on the deck of their condo.

"Watch me!" She ran forward and threw herself onto the slip-n-slide they had bought for her. She slid down and came to a stop eventually, cheering when she had finished sliding for her one millionth time.

"Be careful Hyoki!" Jin called out to their daughter. She nodded in response and ignored the two again.

But Jin's proud moment was short lived as Namjoon spun Jin back around and pushed him up against one of the posts that blocked them from their daughters view.

He leaned in and kissed Jin, his hands on his shoulders. They kissed for minutes before being forced to pull away because of lack of air. Namjoon smirked playfully and Jin pushed him away. Jin was grinning from ear to ear, and Namjoon only came back and shoved Jin back up against the post.

He began kissing Jin's neck full force, not holding back in the slightest. He sucked on spots, nearly leaving hickeys in certain places but they quickly went away. Namjoon nibbled softly on his skin, sending tingles through Jin's body as he moaned quietly.

Namjoon quickly kissed his way back up to Jin's lips and kissed him again. His tongue immediately went into Jin's mouth and explored. But it didn't last long before Namjoon pulled away and smiled softly at Jin, out of breath.

"I love you." Namjoon mumbled to Jin. He wrapped his arms back around his lovers waist and grinned.

"I love you too." Jin answered with a sigh. Then suddenly, he shoved Namjoon off of him and snatched a water gun off of the table. "Hey Hyoki! Come team up with me and help me fight daddy!" He ran off to the girl who was eagerly grabbing her own gun.

Namjoon rolled his eyes and grabbed the other gun, a smile appearing on his face.

"Jin your always so playful, give it a break!" He shouted before running after him.

//eheheheheheheheheheh

hope you enjoyed hoes

love ya