Chapter 8- It's A Warped Tour Story

Jenna's POV-

Once I woke up, I had a text.

we need to talk about last night :) -Jess

I smiled and got dressed and went to where she told me to meet her. We were at The Summer Set merch tent, about twenty minutes before the doors opened.

"Hey." I said, hugging her from behind her.

She smiled. "Hey." she said, turning around and hugging me. She didn't take her time pulling away.

"So you wanted to talk about last night?" I asked, helping her lay out t-shirts.

"Yeah, I did.....I shouldn't have done that, I should've asked you--"

"No no no no it's okay." I said.

"You mean....you liked it?"

"Yeah." I replied.

"Phew." she said. "But one thing. What are we going to do about this?"

"I've got an idea." I said. I kissed her just as she did to me last night--and smiled when I pulled away.

"Oh my gosh, I HAVE to get a shirt from The Summer Set!" I heard a couple girls say.

"They must've opened the doors." she sighed.

"Don't worry babe, I'll see you later." I said, hugging her. I walked away and the fans saw me and waved.

"Oh my gosh, Jenna McDougall and Jess Bowen are friends!"

Oh no, we were much more than that.

Jess's POV-

"Great set." I told Jenna as she stepped off stage. She smiled and took my hand.

"Thank you, I caught your set also."

"You did?"

"Yeah, and you did awesome." she smiled.

I like that Jenna and I talked about last night. But I wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend. Yeah, it's a short while after I broke up with Caroline. I decided that I wasn't letting her get away.

"Thank you." I replied. "Can I talk to you?"

"Yeah, sure." she said.

"I like you, Jenna. Will you be my girlfriend?"

She looked off in the distance. Considering I knew what went on with her and Davie, I understood.

"Yes." she said.

I smiled and hugged her. I could tell I was already happier than I was with Caroline.

Sarah's POV-

"Oh my gosh, you're together?!"

"Yes!"

Jenna hugged me, and I was very happy for her. I mean come on, she liked this girl--and now they're together.

The band is recording the rest of the second album for the rest of the year, then we're doing a radio tour with The Ready Set. Then we're going on tour with Action Item, Allstar Weekend, and R5. Then probably Warped. Then probably back in the studio.

Our producer brings also recording things, so we wrote and recorded on our day off today. He said we should release a new single and record a Warped Tour music video.

Look, I'm lucky. I love being in Take Six. But I miss home. I don't have many friends back home, but I do miss the ones I have. I miss school. I just miss my city. I haven't been there since January.....and I miss it.