Chapter 26- Don't Wish

Jenna's POV-

I was bringing Sarah a Caprisun when she awhed at something. "What?" I asked.

She was holding my phone. "Jess texted you and said she missed you."

I sighed and sat on the bed. "Look, I know you got us together but we're over."

"You remember when I got you guys back together?"

"Yes but you're sick, don't worry about it." I said, laying next to her. "So you feel better?"

"No." she said. "I mean, a little."

I looked at my phone. She was right, Jess said she missed me. I sighed.

"You miss her don't you?" Sarah asked.

"What?"

"I can see it."

"Okay what is it with these bands seeing things??"

She smiled. "She did bring you a rose."

I smiled. "She did. But I know she's moved on."

"How?"

"Because I can see it."

She giggled at the joke. "Jenna, you can't see that."

"She's with Caroline."

"But she brought you a rose."

"And?"

"You should chase after her."

I sighed. "Okay, I'll head over there. But you get rest, okay?"

"Okay." she said.

__________________

I knocked on The Summer Set bus door. It was getting a bit cooler outside but it wasn't cold yet. It was the sort of weather that wasn't too cold but wasn't too hot. Caroline answered the door.

"Hey where is Jess?" she asked.

"She'll be back soon. Why?" she asked, annoyed.

"None of your business." I said.

She rolled her eyes. "Come in." I came in and she slammed the door behind her.

And the next thing I knew, she pushed me onto the floor.

"What was that for?!"

"Stop tyring to take my girlfriend!" she said.

I could just sit there, and give up. But I wasn't going to. I got up, and then she punched me in the face. I touched my nose to see blood, and that's when I had it. I wasn't violent but I had to stand up for myself. I grabbed her arm, but she twisted it and pushed me on the ground. She punched me again, and I tried everything to fight for myself.

Just then the door open, and I heard, "Oh my gosh!" and I silently thanked God for sending whoever it was in there.

Caroline was pulled off me, and I saw it was by John. He and Stephen took her off the bus. Brian and Josh helped me up.

"Are you okay?" Josh asked. I began to cry as the guys helped me onto the couch. Brian got me a wet rag for my nose, and Josh sat next to me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"No, don't be." Josh replied.

"Don't worry, John and Stephen are going to fix this." Brian added. "And we'll hug you."

I smiled. "Thank you guys."

Jess came onto the bus. "I heard what happened and I'm so sorry." she said, hugging me.

Brian and Josh looked at each other. "We'll be back." Brian said, both of them getting up and walking off the bus.

Jess sat next to me. "So....Caroline pushed you when you came over?"

"Yeah." I said, not looking at her. "Did she tell you?"

"Yep." she said. "And I broke up with her."

"You did?" I asked.

"Yeah, she got me into drinking and drugs. And I don't need that. She treated my friends like this. She treated John and Stephen like that, pushing them around. She told Josh he was ugly, which isn't true. She told Brian he was an idiot. Which, well.."

I laughed.

"Just kidding." she laughed.

My nose had stopped bleeding. "It stopped."

"Well look who you used so many tissues." she said, throwing them away. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm better. Thank you."

"You're welcome." she said.

"I came here because Sarah said you texted me syaing you missed me."

"Sarah had your phone?" she laughed.

"I left the room." I replied.

"She's a match maker for us, isn't she?"

"Yeah. And....I miss you too."

She looked down and smiled. "I apologize for everything, really."

"Thank you. I apologize."

"What do you have to apologize for?" she asked. She sat next to me. "Do you think we could get back together?"

"Do you want to?"

'Yeah. But last time you asked me that you walked out on me."

I laughed.

"Do you want to?"

"Yeah." I replied, hugging her.

_____________

Joey's POV-

I swear I don't have a girlfriend.

But rumors are starting and it's really getting around that I'm cheating on Sarah.

And since I haven't seen Sarah in a while, because of our schedules--it's believeable.

Which means she'll probably believe it also.

"Dude, you gotta go find Sarah." Caden told me after our set. "Because if she finds out, you'll get beat up. That girl's got good friends."

"I know." I replied. "Okay, I'm going." I said, putting down my guitar. I ran to the buses and tried to findthe Take Six bus. I had to tell Sarah that this rumor wasn't true and I wasn't cheating on her.

I knocked on the door, and Sarah answered.

"You cheated on me didn't you?" she asked.

"No, I swear I didn't." I said, running my hands through my hair.

"But everyone's saying you were seen kissing Caden's friend."

"She kissed me! Don't you believe that?"

"I don't know, Joey. I haven't seen you in two weeks. You barely text me. What's going on?"

"Our schedule is crazy. When I wake up, I have school, then rehearsals. Then I have to play our set. Then school. Then we record our album. You gotta believe me, Sarah."

Tears filled her eyes. "I trusted you, Joey."

"I didn't cheat on you."

"When you treat her wrong, don't wish that she was me." she said, closing the door.