Chapter 22- It's A Warped Tour Makeup & Breakup

Hi guys!

I'd like to say rest in peace, Kelsey. She was 13 years old and passed away of cancer on August 12th. I know Lane welcomed you since you were a follower of his journey, and I know you're in Heaven but you were far too young and you loved life. Rest in peace <3

So how are you guys liking this story? There's going to be a lot of romance for the remainder of Warped Tour. But what's going to happen after?

Also, I always do Jenna's POV first so I'm going to do Jess's POV but I'm incuding Jenna in it. Jess is going to be watching an interview from Jenna so that's what I mean :)

Hope you guys are doing well :) -Sarah

 Jess's POV-

"Ugh, that girlfriend of yours posted a link to an interview she did. When are you going to break up with her anyway?" Caroline asked as we sat on the bus. I opened my laptop and went to Jenna's twitter.

I clicked the link. "Soon." I said as the video loaded. Okay, this wasn't me. It wasn't. I'd never hurt Jenna like that and I know she's probably sad about me hanging out with Caroline. But Caroline.....she got me into drugs. And I think that's what's causing me to be a different person. I didn't like it, and I wanted to just get Caroline to leave. But I couldn't. I was scared.

Interviewer: So Jenna, how's Warped Tour been for you so far?

Jenna: It's been good. I really like it. My best friend has had lots of health problems, so that's not fun but we're getting through it together.

Interviewer: Right, Sarah from Take Six. What's your relationship like with her?

Jenna: She's my best friend. I protect her, she protects me. She risked her life to protect me by talking when she was on a two month vocal rest.

Interviewer: There's rumors going around that you and Jess have broken up. Can you clear that up?

Jenna: You know, I like Jess as a person and she's a nice girl. She's very talented and we've had our fights but I hope we remain good friends.

Good friends? So she's basically breaking up with me over an interview.

I looked at the interviewer's name. MeganSpeaks. She always interviews Warped Tour bands.

"She's breaking up with you over an interview." Caroline said. "You should just call her and break up with her."

"No, that's rude."

"Text her!"

I pulled out my phone and typed a text to Jenna.

That's how you break up with me? Well good because I was planning on breaking up with you, anyway. So don't bother come crying to me because I'm with Caroline. -Jess

Caroline looked at her phone. "People are saying she has a new girlfriend. Click play."

Interviewer: So do you think you'll find love again soon?

Jenna: No, it's hard to say but no. I'm not ready to find love again. I haven't moved on, and I don't plan on it any time soon.

Awwwh! I smiled. Caroline rolled her eyes. "You believe that crap?"

"Cut it out, Caroline." I snapped. "This is your fault."

Tay's POV-

I was going to get to the bottom of this.

Jenna fell asleep next to me so it was hard to get off the bus without her waking up. But when I did, I went to The Summer Set bus.

I knocked on the door, obviously very mad.

Jess opened it. "Hi Tay." she smiled.

"Don't 'hi Tay' me." I snapped. "I want to know why you're treating Jenna like this."

"Why do you care?"

"Because she's my friend!" I said.

"Did you not see the interview with MeganSpeaks?"

"Yes but did you not tell her you and Caroline weren't dating, then you go to the dinner with her?!"

Caroline came to the doorway. "Here." she said, handing Jess a beer.

"So this is why you're acting like this? I knew it! I knew no one would ever treat Jen like that. So this is why. Well obviously you're happy, so I'll leave."

"Oh no you're not." Caroline said, stepping off the bus.

Jenna's POV-

I woke up and when I saw that Tay wasn't next to me I right away knew what she had gone to do.

I grabbed my string bag, and put the first aid kit in it and a bottle of water. I put on my hoodie and went off the bus, determined to find Tay and just hope she was okay.

Tay's POV-

I laid on the ground, trying to open my eyes. Once I did and adjusted to the bright light over me, I realized it was an outdoor light. I heard people talking and walking but they didn't seem like they saw me. I felt my forehead. I saw red on my hands. Well, I'm definitely not on my period if it's on my head....I heard footsteps and a voice call my name. "Tay!"

"Am I going into the light?" I asked.

The person sat on the ground on their knees and brushed the hair out of my face. "No you're not." she said. "It's Jenna."

"Oh Jenna, thank you." I sighed.

She opened what i supposed was her string bag. "What happened?"

"I'm not sure." I said. "I went to The Summer Set bus."

"Shh." she said. "It's okay. I'm going to use the first aid kit alright?"

"Alright." I said.

She wiped my forehead with a wet rag and put antibiotic cream on it. She put bandages on everything else and helped me up. "Do you want some water?"

"No thank you." I said. I could walk good but she held my hand on the way back to the bus.

"I'll call Jordan to pick you up, cause we shouldn't be walking in the dark."

"Oh." I said. "I was wondering if I could spend the night."

"Alright, I'm cool with that. I didn't think you'd want to after everything."

"I'm not gonna let those girls get in the way of our relationship." I said as we got to the door. I hugged her. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." she said. We pulled away and Jenna went to open the door.

But there was a note on it.

You'll be very sorry about this. -Jess and Caroline

cliffhanger! haha part 2 is coming soon.....sorry the POVs kept switching, it adds a dramatic affect I think haha and it's easier in cases like this when a lot of people are involved. Thank you for reading :) -Sarah