Authors note

Hey guys! So I've decided to rewrite/edit Infinite now! I'll be fixing grammar mistakes, adding and expanding scenes, and getting rid of any scenes I feel were unnecessary to the plot. Feel free to point out anything I missed. (in a nice way, please!)

Also, Please do not compare or say this is a fan fiction of Divergent/The Hunger Games/The Giver/X-Men. Yes, I agree that there are similarities because this is dystopia. But the plot and characters are completely different. Also, I worked hard on this and it's not very polite when people call all this effort a simple fan fiction. Okay, end of my rant. XD

By the way, the cover attached to this chapter was made by the amazing graphicqueen- (:

Summary one:

Every fifty years, the competition of a lifetime takes place. The Choosing, granting its winners superhuman abilities, gives an experience like no other. But something is off, throwing the balance of the competition up in the air, along with it's competitors.

Aria Parker, age sixteen, has been waiting for this her whole life. Being born in just the right time frame, she is able to put her name in. When she becomes one of the four hundred Chosen, she quickly realises that there is a dire need to find some answers about what this competition really is.

Can she stop things from getting way, way out of hand?

Summary two:

One thousand years ago the Choosing was made up as a way to excite the community and bring forth technological advances in the world. Today, the idea has been corrupted. An organisation with it's own agenda about how the world should be run threatens society. When an overwhelmed teenage girl and her friends discover the threat, they're the only ones left to protect everyone and everything they've ever known.