Chapter 2: Your Boyfriend is cheating on you!

Prank 2: Your Boyfriend is cheating on you!'

This is more of a revenge prank than anything. I phone this girl who cheated on one of our buddies a while back and basically say that I saw her boyfriend going out with another girl in an amusement park.

I act like a really uneducated gangster who happens to be working for the amusement park.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reece: I'll say I got her number from Maxine? (Maxine is a girl who works at one of the stalls in the amusement park)

*Ring Ring*

Kate: Hullo.

Reece: Halo!

Kate: Uhm who is this?

Reece: Listen here sweetness; I really don't know how to tell you this but...

Kate: Sorry? (She's really dumb though, no lie.)

Reece: Are you going out with a guy called Benjamins?

Kate: Uh yeah, Benjamin.

Reece: That's what I say, Benjamins.

Kate: Okay, I'm sorry but who is this?

Reece: Well the other day, you know I work for the amusement park... I saw this Benjamins guy.

Kate: And so?

Reece: I saw him with another chickeo.

Kate: What?

Reece: Okay dollface, me and Ben were enemies and word on the street was that you is hot so I asked Maxine for your digits and bada bing bada boom here we is.

Kate: Who are you?

Reece: This is Miaz Izcute. (Translation: My ass is cute. LOL she didn't even realize it.)

Kate: *Breathes heavily* Are you, are you sure? Cos like I was like suspecting this!

Reece: She was grinding up on him like he was a tree and she was a bear with an itchy back. (LOL I love talking shit)

Kate: Are you serious?

Reece: Butch... can I call you Butch? Anyway Butch, I wouldn't lie.

Kate: I can't believe this!

Reece: Me too! SHIT!
Reece: BUTCH!

*Awkward Silence*

Reece: Your boyfriend owns a Honda Civic?

Kate: Oh my gawd, yea.

Reece: Daym, coz I was walking in the parking lot because I needed to piss real bad (LOL) and then I see this black Honda Civic...

Kate: And-and-and then?

Reece: Then I look in the window, you know to make sure everything is good and BOOM! Out pops a white a$$.

Kate: Huh? What?

Reece: Like somebody's a$$ was pressed onto the window of a car!

Kate: *Starts to tear* Please tell me you're joking!

Reece: That butt had some major acne though, I wanted to take a needle and pippity pop them pimples. (LOL wat?)

Kate: I can't believe this! No... just no! (She was whimpering here)

Reece: I jerked off to it too. Acne butt is better than no butt at all.

*Awkward Silence*

Reece: BONGA!

(I just randomly say this "Bonga" word in a high pitched voice throughout the conversation. She's so overwhelmed she doesn't even hear it)

Kate: Are you sure about this? That he was with this girl?

Reece: I'm extremeleoh positiveoh. Where was he on Wednesday night?

Kate: He said he was at home!

Reece: He was at home in the pimply butt!

Kate: I seriously can't handle this!

Reece: Yip, BONGA!

Kate: I really loved him!

Reece: Me too. (She doesn't even pick up my gay love for him as well.)

Kate: I can't believe he hurt me like this.

Reece: Just wait one second. This bloody RETARD of a neighbor keeps on walking on my lawn! He's an old a$$ 80 year old.

*I pretend to scream at my 80 year old neighbor*

Reece: (Screams in the background to the non-existent neighbor ) I'll put you back in that f*cking wheelchair! Don't you dare walk on my grass homey, I ain't even tripping!

Reece: Uh heylo?

Kate: *Still wimpering* I'm here.

Reece: BONGA!

Kate: I'm lark in tears right now. (Still doesn't pay attention to my BONGA outburst)

Reece: (Screams in the background again) Don't show your old ass up in here! Nobody wants to see a wrinkly butt. Why can't I see a god-damn normal smooth a$$ once in a while?

Kate: Hullo?

Reece: Sorry babay. Are chu okay?

Kate: I just, I can't believe it. I mean someone else told me they think he's cheating but I didn't believe it.

Reece: BONGAH!

Kate: What?

Reece: Huh? 

Kate: I have to go now.

Reece: Okai! I love you!

*Silence*

Reece: Heylo?
Reece: Heyloooo?
Reece: BONGA!

*Dead line*

So she cut the call. I'm going to call her back and get her angry. Haha.

*Ring Ring*

Reece: Pick up! BONGAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kate: Hullo.

Reece: Why the SHIT! didn't you say you love me too?

Kate: Uh what?

Reece: BONGA!

Kate: Look I really have to go and sort my head out. (LOL she completely ignores the fact that I'm just shouting random words over the phone)

Reece: Can you sort my head out too?

Kate: Huh?

Reece: What?
Reece: BONGA!

Kate: I'm sorry I have to go.

Reece: Okai! I love you. Say you love me too?

Kate: What are you talking about?

Reece: BONGA!

*Dead Line*

Reece: NO! She doesn't love me! *Laughs*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys hope you enjoyed that! I actually pranked that girl yesterday so this is quite a fresh prank. She must have caught up by now that she was getting fooled though.

Thanks to the lovely wolfmoon03 for the epic side bar drawing!

But anyway if you liked it, please vote, fan and comment!

BONGA!

Reece