Chapter 6: Bellydance for me, baby.

Prank 6: Bellydance for me, baby.

Clyde, Brandon and I fool around with a Bellydancing service. It took us a while to get the number because we know the girl who does the belly dancing, we'll just say her name is Jane. She's kind of a paranoid loser; she accused this other girl of stealing her phone when in actual fact she left it in a public bathroom.

It really gets weird when we call them and we find out that Bellydancing isn't the only thing they do!

At first she's patient but then gets rude, haha.

Please vote and comment!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Rinnnng rinnng*

Jane: Hello, this is Jane from ******** Bellydancers.

Clyde: Oh yeah, babygirl. Show me some lurv. I need some dancers up in my party.

Jane: Okay, when exactly is your party and where about?

Clyde: Yeah uhm uhm it's at the ******* hall, next Saturday.

Jane: Okay and how many people will be there?

Clyde: About maybe 80? Yeah.

Jane: Okay, well what services exactly do you want? (Okay at this stage we were highly confused, there's only one service they offer, right? WRONG!)

Clyde: Uh why? What else services do you offer?

Jane: Well it depends what you want... (ooooh aaaah kinky -_-)

Brandon: (Screaming in the background) I WANT SOME B*TCHES! I WANT SOME B*TCHES!

Jane: Well we do offer sensual dancing; it's not exotic dancing but just very sexy and sensual.

Clyde: Holy Ka-Moly! (Thumbs up for that?)

Jane: *Laughs* Yeah, we're an all round group.

Brandon: (Still screaming in the background) I WANT SOME B*TCHES! I WANT SOOOOOM-

Clyde: (Speaking to Brandon) Shut the f*ck up, you idiot!

*Awkward Silence*

Jane: So yeah, what you like?

Clyde: Yeah well you're going to have to speak to my friend, he's the birthday boy but he's really picky and he's a foreigner so just be slow with him, okay?

Jane: Uhm sure!

Clyde: Okay just hold on, he's pissing.

Brandon: (Still screaming in the background) DUDE WHERE DID THE REST OF MY PENAYNAY GO?

Clyde: (Speaks to Brandon) I'm sick of your nonsense! (Clyde pretends to hit Brandon)

Brandon: (Still screaming in the background) OH MY WORD! YOU SQUASHED IT! YOU F*CKING SQUASHED MY-

Reece: Hurro?

Jane: Uh hello there, Sir.

Reece: Woo dis?

Jane: Oh uh didn't that guy tell you? He wants to book me as part of the entertainment for your birthday.

Reece: Oh kai, I see, I see. I see you and me. (LOL WAT?) O kai. What service? GO!

Jane: Well we do belly dancing as well as other sensual dances?

Reece: WARARARARA! WAT! Yoo want to strip? I take the BAMBOO STICK and shove up your belly butt!