Author's Note

First off I need to apologize, one for putting this in the middle of the book I hate when people do that and once I start to update again (soon) I'll take this out of the book. Two for just leaving without finishing my story or telling anyone why...

So here is why, if you did not know Cody got married......... to a beautiful, and wonderful woman who I admire....... but as everyone knows this story is loosely based on a true story. So I genuinely love or loved --still not sure which anymore, him. So I was lost and went through a really bad depression over this, I've finally learned to accept it. I feel like I need to finish this story to prove to myself that I am okay with him being married. And just because my story isn't coming true and this proves he never thought about me once after that night, doesn't mean that a girl can't always keep this story in her heart and help her move on. So again, I'm very sorry guys. And I will be finishing this story this year. 

P.S. it isn't all sad because of this I gave Jake a chance, and he loves me more than I think anyone else ever could we have been together 2yrs now and it wasn't the ending I pictured like ever but it's the ending that was meant to be I suppose. And I love Jake he is an incredible guy.