One: Because We're Friends!

I'm pretty proud of my Story Cover woah! Lol it feels professional haha, I'm so retarded
Thanks for supporting my first story please keep supporting this one too.
Dont forget to vote, comment, follow or share my works! Thankkssss

*back in elementary school*

"My name is Tachibana Makoto , please take care of me from now on!" A new transfer student with emerald green eyes and olive brown hair introduced himself to the whole class.

"Alright, Tachibana-kun, find a seat.." The teacher said.

Little Makoto was poking his head trying to find an appropriate seat in class, shortly after, he saw an empty seat next to a lonely looking boy with the most beautiful blue eyes he had ever seen. He fell deep in captivation of that boy's eyes. The boy looked really lonely, makoto can tell

In class, every table has two seats but only Haru's table was left empty by one seats.

"Can i sit next to you?" Makoto said with a smile.

"Hehhh!! Makoto!! Dont sit next to Haru!" The whole class gasp as if they tried to warn Makoto but he did not give in.

"So his name is Haru, huh. We'll be seat-mate from now on! Let's be friends,Haru-chan!" Makoto said as he was standing in front of Haru's table but Haru kind of ignore Makoto

Without second thoughts, Makoto took a seat next to Haru.

Haru was a boy with a nonchalant attitude and quite rude toward other people thus, he was being avoided by most of his classmates. He always retains serious expression on his face and never seems to show any kind of emotion.

So, When Haru looked at Makoto, he always seemed to be smiling so lively and bright.. Too radiant that it made Haru wondered how can that boy be so happy all the time.. They were all captivate with one another's features...

"What's wrong Haru-chan? Is there something wrong with my face? Makoto asked

"Uum..no nothing.." Haru quickly turned his face to the board. Haru suddenly have that hint feeling of admiration toward Makoto's liveliness and how he could instantly attract people to be close to him. Something that Haru couldn't do and couldn't care less to do so.

Minutes later the bell rang and the kids were rushing to their cheerful playground area whereas Haru remained in his seat next to Makoto with his chin on his hand looking to the window. Suddenly Makoto stood up off the chair

"Hey Haru-chan! Let's go play!" Makoto said with a wide lively smile holding is hands out toward Haru

"B-but...hmm.." Haru hesitated. Makoto without another word grabbed Haru's arm that was resting on the table and pull Haru off his seat.

"Come on! It's break time! Have fun!" Makoto managed to persuade Haru with his gentle smile.

"Ok.." Haru said with a straight face but in reluctancy.

They went to the play ground and to the swings, Haru haven't felt this much fun in a long time. Without his own knowledge he actually grinned a little, he couldn't believe it himself, a new transfer boy made him feel a positive emotion for the first time in a long time that it made Haru's ocean blue eyes sparkled like shiny droplets of ocean water.

"Hey Haru-chan, why don't we join swimming club together!" Makoto asked while they were playing.

"Nah, it's too much trouble!" Haru reject as he slid down the slide.

"You love swimming, don't you?" Makoto asked

"I don't like it that much.."Haru said "if you want join then join by yourself!" He added

"Then I won't join either" Makoto said

"Why not?" Haru turned to Makoto that was still on the slide

"Because there's no point if you're not with me.." Makoto smiled.

Haru then paused after he heard Makoto.

"Hey Makoto.." Haru called out with a soft tones voice while playing at the swing. "Why did you decide to play with me.."

"Because you look lonely and besides we're friends aren't we!" Makoto said as he smiled at Haru.

"Friends..." Haru's eye widened.. That day is the day he made his first friend. He felt really happy inside but also new since he'd never had someone he could rely on or could called 'friend' In the first place.

*foward to high school*

"Oi Haru! Haaruuu!!" Makoto shouted outside of Haru's house "ahh, maybe he dipped himself in the bathtub again" makoto sighed.

He stepped inside of Haru's house because if he didnt, Haru's gonna be late for school "sorry for intrusion" makoto said. He headed to the bathroom, opened the door and he saw Haru was there bathing in the tub all night.

"As expected, you did bathed in the tub.." Sighed Makoto.

"Well, it's winter and i dont get to swim in the pool as much... And water missed me.." Haru said as he tried to dip his head in the water.

Makoto held out his hands toward Haru next to the bathtub "I can't believe this, it's nearly time for school, hurry up Haru-cha-"

"dont called me chan!" Haru cut Makoto's speech.

"Ah, sorry, sorry! Now let's get out and head to school!" Makoto said as Haru get out of the tub grabbing Makoto's hand.

Makoto waited outside of Haru's living room as Haru got dressed for school.

He's like a dad. He cared about Haru, He treated Haru as if he was something so precious. If Haru wants Anything Makoto practically never objected his decision. He's almost too nice that it spoiled Haru.

"I'm done!" Haru said

"Wow, so fast!" Makoto turned back to Haru. "Eh? Haruuuu! not the Apron! We have no time!!" Makoto untied Haru's apron, revealing those seductive triceps and help Haru put on his uniform then tied Haru's neck tie.

"Okay we're done! Let's go Haru!" Makoto smile as he grabbed Haru's hands and hold them tightly ready to headed out to school.